Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Jul 5, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #1,475 of 1,652
I'll have moved house twice by the time my Pro X arrives but I'm determined. It will get to me :smile_phones:

I've moved twice as well - fortunately, my delivery address was the office. Not that that will make any difference to if the guys ever actually send some units out, buy at least I don't need to change it!

Jul 25, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #1,478 of 1,652
There was another update. It was useless. Just an FYI.

There was a photo of some boxes in some warehouse.

As there updates go I think it was pretty good (as a PHA only backer), they have at least made the enclosures and they have finally given an insight into what has been delaying things, that's what a great number have been calling for!

Still a shambles, still a poor display of how to manage PR and still a shame I won't get my product anytime soon - and somehow I'm drawings positives from it? I'm broken.

Aug 23, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #1,481 of 1,652
In an imaginary delivery schedule, it's nice to imagine I'll get my headphone amp before my DAP, that's true.

Aug 23, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #1,483 of 1,652
as someone who backed both the pha and the prox, im thrilled thatt SOMETHING is being worked on, however for those who only purchased the prox, the fact that cyberdrive decided to manufacture the perk before the actual product must really sting
This is just more nonsensical bulls**t.

2 weeks ago they annouced the PHA dac/amp is still being worked on, and that they moved production to Taïwan (ok, why not).

Then today, they announce... the same thing, and give a 15th september date for PHA... And they even have the balls to say that they will produce the amp before the DAP ? Note I only ordered the amp but it is still weird/silly/stupid to announce this, unless they're missing an important part of the DAP such as... the screen ?

Seriously, showing pictures of boxes of aluminum enclosures should not convince anybody to take them seriously.
The enclosure is probably one of the cheapest part of the amp, since China is the land of cheap metal manufacturing.

Next episode in 3 weeks. :rolling_eyes:

Aug 24, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #1,485 of 1,652
I backed the Kanoa campaign as well. I couldn't wait and got a refund from them. I asked for a refund 8 months ago from seiun and am still waiting. Kanoa closed up shop and screwed a bunch of people. I hope seiun doesn't do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back