Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Jun 21, 2017 at 1:58 PM Post #1,458 of 1,652
Can those, who recieved a refund, please tell when they actually applied for a refund.

I did so in February, but did not recieve anything. I ask them occasionally and the reply pretty fast, but with stupid answers.

Jul 2, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #1,465 of 1,652
I
I requested a refund back in January. I wonder why you received your refund first. Was yours large? Mine will be $380

Mine was exactly 148,5 USD. I just ordered one of the Pro Xs.

Have you asked again? Their response in answering mails is rather fast, yet one never receives a satisfying answer.

Jul 2, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #1,466 of 1,652
I

Mine was exactly 148,5 USD. I just ordered one of the Pro Xs.

Have you asked again? Their response in answering mails is rather fast, yet one never receives a satisfying answer.

If you emailed them again, how long did you wait before you asked for a refund in January. My refund is supposed to be $166.50 USD. I opted for the additional storage.

Jul 2, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #1,467 of 1,652
Well, the Indiegogo page says there are 7806 "backers" of the CD Pro/ProX project, but of course, this does not mean 7806 individuals. With all the talk of refunds, it would be interesting to know how many people are still hoping to receive the Pro/ProX and/or PHA... Since I have several DAPs I can still use, I will stay in for the long haul and hope to eventually receive something from CD, but I can certainly understand why others may want a refund... I guess we'll see if CD's latest projection for July/August holds up...

Jul 3, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #1,469 of 1,652
Sorry I need to clarify a bit. It was not February, it was late January.

25th January 2017: I was sick of waiting and wanted my money back. Somewhere I read, that there was a button on the campaign page, that leads to the refund. Sadly there was none. I was very worried, that I have been ripped off. On the Same day I wrote to Indiegogo support, that I there seems neither to be a product, nor the ability to ask for a refund. I told them, that I was worried about Cyberdrive being a real company.

27th January 2017: I contacted Cyberdrive themselves and asked for a refund.

27th January 2017: I got an out-of-office message from Cyberdrive.

30th January 2017: Indiegogo wrote back. I got the contact data from them, to contact cyberdrive support directly. Also, Indiegogo issued the refund for me, or thes cc'ed the mail for me.

6th February 2017: I got a confirmation for the refund. It will only be 90%. Ok for me as long at least. I see some money from it.

7th February 2017: My refund application has been submitted to the accounting dept.

14th February 2017: I asked why such a small transacation takes so much time.

15th February 2017: Cyberdrive support tells me that "the working time will be depend on the accounting dept." ... It will be definitely refunded as soon as they can.

14th March 2017: I asked what the problem is. A month has passed.

17th March 2017: They told me that my refund was logged. and: "All the refunds will be taken care of by order sequence under the accounting dept. workload. Cyberdrive promises that all the refunds would be back to your account as soon as we can. Thank you very much."
As a side note to this, I was logged to be an Australian customer, although I am from Austria.

15th June 2017: I asked why they do not refund the money, it is more than 3 months passed, since the last mail.

19th June 2017: Cyberdrive: "We have marked your refund in the priority level and will ask the refund dept. for a quick service. Thank you very much."

2nd July 2017: Refund received.

I hope this helps.

Jul 3, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #1,470 of 1,652
Sorry I need to clarify a bit. It was not February, it was late January.

25th January 2017: I was sick of waiting and wanted my money back. Somewhere I read, that there was a button on the campaign page, that leads to the refund. Sadly there was none. I was very worried, that I have been ripped off. On the Same day I wrote to Indiegogo support, that I there seems neither to be a product, nor the ability to ask for a refund. I told them, that I was worried about Cyberdrive being a real company.

27th January 2017: I contacted Cyberdrive themselves and asked for a refund.

27th January 2017: I got an out-of-office message from Cyberdrive.

30th January 2017: Indiegogo wrote back. I got the contact data from them, to contact cyberdrive support directly. Also, Indiegogo issued the refund for me, or thes cc'ed the mail for me.

6th February 2017: I got a confirmation for the refund. It will only be 90%. Ok for me as long at least. I see some money from it.

7th February 2017: My refund application has been submitted to the accounting dept.

14th February 2017: I asked why such a small transacation takes so much time.

15th February 2017: Cyberdrive support tells me that "the working time will be depend on the accounting dept." ... It will be definitely refunded as soon as they can.

14th March 2017: I asked what the problem is. A month has passed.

17th March 2017: They told me that my refund was logged. and: "All the refunds will be taken care of by order sequence under the accounting dept. workload. Cyberdrive promises that all the refunds would be back to your account as soon as we can. Thank you very much."
As a side note to this, I was logged to be an Australian customer, although I am from Austria.

15th June 2017: I asked why they do not refund the money, it is more than 3 months passed, since the last mail.

19th June 2017: Cyberdrive: "We have marked your refund in the priority level and will ask the refund dept. for a quick service. Thank you very much."

2nd July 2017: Refund received.

I hope this helps.

Ok thanks. I got the priority level email last month so I guess I can expect it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back