Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Apr 24, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #1,426 of 1,652
I have met Cyberdrive at Japan shows several times.

There are several photos within this thread of their products shown at the shows.

I bought a couple of their earphones and was later given two of their baisc daps (at the shows) to review on Head pie. So in that sense, yes they do actually produce gear.

I have tried the Seiun Pro/X at several shows at different stages of its development.
Photos have appeared in this thread and oin the show reports on Head pie.

There is a show this weekend I may attend. I Dont know If Cyberdrive is attending.

I have no idea what is happening myself with the Pro/X and and PHA as I am but a humble reviewer - but I do read the comments on indeigogo and try to keep updated.

May 1, 2017 at 3:35 AM Post #1,432 of 1,652
Someone has edited thier contributor account and is trollin in a satirical way.

Although its racist, aka Breakfast at tiffanys - mickey rooney.

Its still funny.

May 2, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #1,433 of 1,652
Someone has edited thier contributor account and is trollin in a satirical way.

Although its racist, aka Breakfast at tiffanys - mickey rooney.

Its still funny.

Well, could not find it.

But, while going through the page, I kind of regret I had to ask for a refund. The specs are good. Would be amazing, if they deliver the Seiun Pro X. Also, what I did not notice earlier is that one could download the schematics to review them.

May 2, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #1,436 of 1,652
May 17, 2017 at 12:45 AM Post #1,438 of 1,652
They've been up there for quite a while now.

I even reviewed two on my blog and head-fi after getting them from Cyberdrive at Tokyo, Japan shows.

No ProX/pha1 yet though

Jun 6, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #1,440 of 1,652
Looks like CD is claiming more delays in the Pro X and PHA. A recent reply by Szu Chen in the comments section on IGG placed delivery now in August.... Maybe Thomas Chen will post another update soon to clarify the reason for delay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back