See MOONDROP planar PARA, CD player, and 2DD+8BA flagship IEM!
Sep 19, 2023 at 10:52 PM Post #31 of 71
Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Sep 19, 2023 at 10:53 PM Post #32 of 71
Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Sep 19, 2023 at 10:55 PM Post #33 of 71
Was there no room on the CD player for a 4.4mm jack? I would snap one up if it just had that plug size!

Sep 20, 2023 at 12:36 AM Post #36 of 71
Hello, the PARA weight is 523g, thank you.
Hi Moondrop,

is the new PARA planar headphones officially released and in-stock?

I see the google result for ShenzhenAudio page says "in-stock". but also the image on the same page shows "Preorder for 7 days" so I am a bit confused.

edit: sorry simplified comment to make it easier to answer.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2023 at 1:39 AM Post #37 of 71
Sep 20, 2023 at 3:52 AM Post #40 of 71
Moondrop Para measurement is already uploaded on https://moondroplab.com/en/graph
It's crazy that a company publishes their full line measured and easy to compare in a measurement tool.
HUGE respect for that. Moondrop has definitely grown in my eyes and I will test out more of their IEMs in the near future.

Sep 20, 2023 at 9:36 AM Post #42 of 71
A big step forward has been taken! We're thrilled to announce four new releases today.

Following planar VENUS, here comes planar magnetic headphone, PARA! It features high-resolution, large soundstage, easy to drive, good extension, and smooth timbre. PARA uses an ultra-large 100mm-diameter diaphragm, utilizes Full Drive Technology, adopts Secondary Diaphragm Stress Balance Technology, and combines an integrated Driver-cavity Structure! It's up at US$299!

It's MOONDROP's dream to develop a portable CD player with excellent quality! Today, we're thrilled that we made it come true and happy to announce DISCDREAM at a US$199 price tag! It uses Cirrus Logic's flagship DAC chip for HiFi level quality!

We're glad to update our flagship lineup and bring DARK SABER. It uses 2DD+8BA driver configuration and adopts H.O.D.D.D.U.S. module for extraordinary bass. The handcrafted faceplate generates modern technology aesthetics. It's coming at US$799.99 now!

Are you looking for an upgrade cable with mic function? We heard and introduced FREE DSP at US$29.99. It's a mixed-stranded Litz cable with oxygen-free copper and silver plating, featuring DSP and pickup microphone without lowering sound quality.

Thanks for reading, and for your support. Any questions are welcome to email support@moondroplab.com!

The CD player looks interesting. Can it be used like a walkman. I mean, what's the power source?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2023 at 9:13 PM Post #44 of 71
FREE DSP: why making it an upgrade cable and not a dongle with DSP? I get the added mic, but it is named FREE DSP, not FREE MIC… If DSP is the deal here—and with an app. supporting parametric EQ, it looks like being mostly about DSP—a $30 “upgrade” dongle would have been much more appealing to me… even with no mic!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2023 at 9:44 PM Post #45 of 71
FREE DSP: why making it an upgrade cable and not a dongle with DSP? I get the added mic, but it is named FREE DSP, not FREE MIC… If DSP is the deal here—and with an app. supporting parametric EQ, it looks like being mostly about DSP—a $30 “upgrade” dongle would have been much more appealing to me… even with no mic!
Then you can use any cable you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back