Seattle Meet at Bottlehead Headquarters 8/04/2012
Jul 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #76 of 188
Will be trying to go more battery powered by the meet. Like the black background of off the grid direction. Do have a plugged in rig. But have a few options going off the grid and like it. Get to listen to music 8 hours a day at work Streaming, iPod, droid, or iphone. So my preferences have changed a bit listening to music. Can't wait for the meet.

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #78 of 188
So who else is bringing new gear???? I know there has some some purchases since the last meet.

Jul 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #80 of 188
I know what you mean Equus. Me also.

Everyone, last chance to get my WA2 from me before it hits the classifieds. Local sale is always better. Willing to trade for Canon L lenses, especially the Canon 24-105 F4L.

Jul 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #81 of 188
Quote:
So who else is bringing new gear???? I know there has some some purchases since the last meet.

Still trying to close on whether I get to bring my 'suprise' item.

Jul 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #82 of 188
What ever it is Seth I am excited to listen to it
L3000.gif
. Got the wife back to work. Able to get back working on the rig since things are not so tight.
Quote:
Quote:
Still trying to close on whether I get to bring my 'suprise' item.

Jul 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #83 of 188
Quote:
Not me.  Been spending too much money on other stuff...like condo, car, and swords.  :)

When they said "a man's home is his castle" I don't think they meant for you to take it that literally. 

Jul 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM Post #86 of 188
I am interested in coming, if all are welcome. Haven't been to one of these. I can bring anything I have if they are needed.

Jul 21, 2012 at 1:31 AM Post #87 of 188
Bring your gear, it will make it a better meet to experience with stuff you are familiar with. And bring a friend or two to share your experience with. Will be that much better. We are a pretty laid back bunch. Oh, bring your questions, have veteran Head-fiers and some great hosts that should be able to answer your questions.
Quote:
I am interested in coming, if all are welcome. Haven't been to one of these. I can bring anything I have if they are needed.

Jul 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #88 of 188
Having Breakfast at Easy Street records in West Seattle again on Tuesday to discuss the meet 9:30ish in the morning again. Eat Breakfast, talk Head-fi, buy music, nice set up! Yeah that is where I get most my music to feed my rig. Everyone is welcome to join us. Sometimes we do Luna Park cafe. That is always an option with the patio.

Jul 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #89 of 188
Quote:
When they said "a man's home is his castle" I don't think they meant for you to take it that literally. 

It's a good thing I ran out of money then, before I renovated and put the murder-holes in the ceiling.

Are we really less than 2 weeks away now?  Crazy!

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #90 of 188
My first wife (looong time ago) is American Born Chinese. We went to China in 1984 to see the family homes. One of them was a three story stone house next to a river. On the third floor there were these weird little slots in the wall. I asked what they were.

"Oh, there were pirates on the river in the 20's. Those are gun ports that you could knock the plaster out of if you needed to shoot. Grandpa was stoned on opium one day when they came, and Grandma had to take charge. She took one of the pirates out with a Mauser."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back