Seattle Meet at Bottlehead Headquarters 8/04/2012
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #181 of 188
That sucks - sorry don't have it & didn't hear anything. 

On another note, is there a separate impression thread? I've seen that elsewhere but this was my first meet so don't know.

Here's my impression preview: it was fun!

Aug 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #182 of 188
Quote:
That sucks - sorry don't have it & didn't hear anything. 

On another note, is there a separate impression thread? I've seen that elsewhere but this was my first meet so don't know.

Here's my impression preview: it was fun!

I agree. Of the 3 meets I've been to so far, I think this was the most enjoyable one. :)

Thank you to Doc B. for hosting the wonderful meet and to BIG POPPA for organizing the event.

Aug 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #183 of 188
I had a great time! To whoever it was who had that Liquid Lightning amp and Stax that they let me use before packing up, thanks so much again, haha.

Time to start my Christmas list... Daddy, I would like LCD2s, LCD3s, Stax, Sennheiser HD 600s...

Aug 6, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #184 of 188
Aug 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM Post #185 of 188
Quote:
Did somebody take a AC/DC power supply by accident per chance? I'm missing the power supply to my Music Fidelity VDAC MKII, and I don't recall having left anything on the ground around my setup on my second sweep of the area when most people have already left. It kind of looks like what on the picture (to the left)

Let me know! I'm based out on the Eastside and I will happily pick it up if you're around the Seattle/Bainbridge region. Thanks!

I found a 12V 0.5A AC adapter with a 3.45mm outside diameter plug with positive center conductor of 1.3mm diameter in my bag of junk from the meet. It doesn't look like the one in your picture, though.

Aug 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #186 of 188
That's it! Luckily there's a manual to confirm its specs: http://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/vSeries/v-dacii/

Let me know when you're available for me to pick up the power supply. Thanks!

Aug 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #188 of 188
Just another big note of thanks to Big Poppa and Doc B for making the meet happen.

Seth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back