Seattle Meet at Bottlehead Headquarters 8/04/2012
Jun 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #61 of 188
The brewery just had their grand opening yesterday, and the joint was packed. I think their hours the day of the meet will be noon to 10 p.m. While they have a great selection of brew, they are a brewery rather than a restaurant and food is limited to pretzel and chip kind of stuff. And they will have to ask that patrons stay inside their sidewalk beer garden with their drinks. Of course this is really silly as the garden is quite literally 25 feet from our front door, on the same sidewalk. But for those who wish to quaff one inside our place we'll probably have a couple growlers here in the kitchen too.

http://www.bainbridgebeer.com/

Jun 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #62 of 188
The brewery just had their grand opening yesterday, and the joint was packed. I think their hours the day of the meet will be noon to 10 p.m. While they have a great selection of brew, they are a brewery rather than a restaurant and food is limited to pretzel and chip kind of stuff. And they will have to ask that patrons stay inside their sidewalk beer garden with their drinks. Of course this is really silly as the garden is quite literally 25 feet from our front door, on the same sidewalk. But for those who wish to quaff one inside our place we'll probably have a couple growlers here in the kitchen too.

http://www.bainbridgebeer.com/

Sounds like a good time to bring a growler....

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #63 of 188
I hope to make this one but of course its a ways away and things could happen between now and then.

Ill bring my Schiit gear and my Woo Audio WA2 maybe. Im about to put it up for sale so if it sells obviously I wont have it but if it hasnt then it will be it's last hoorah.

Ill also have LCD2, Beyer's DT880, Grado MS2i and MS1000. Oh ya, K1000 also.

If anyone local is interested in the WA2 before it hits the FS section PM me.

See you guys in August.

Jun 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #64 of 188
Oh man! Can't believe I just found this. I looked at the list, and it looks like my dad will be there- that means I'm tagging along, too!

I'll bring my little mini-setup; my Front Panel Express amp and Denon D2000s!

Jul 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #65 of 188
Surprised dad didn't mention it
eek.gif
. Will update the thread it a bit.
Quote:
Oh man! Can't believe I just found this. I looked at the list, and it looks like my dad will be there- that means I'm tagging along, too!

I'll bring my little mini-setup; my Front Panel Express amp and Denon D2000s!

Jul 2, 2012 at 4:12 AM Post #66 of 188
The List has been updated!

Jul 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #67 of 188
was up in Everett this weekend.

Stopped by Red Hook Brewery on the way back..man i missed out on a terrific meet just going by the locale..Loved this brewery. Sooo busy even at 2 Pm on a saturday..packed to the hilt!

Jul 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #68 of 188
Anyone coming from the east side of the state or coming through on 90? I'd be interested in carpooling even if we came back that night. Maybe...

I don't have much actually great gear but I can bring my Just Audio AHA-120. 

Jul 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM Post #69 of 188
Anyone coming from the east side of the state or coming through on 90? I'd be interested in carpooling even if we came back that night. Maybe...

I don't have much actually great gear but I can bring my Just Audio AHA-120. 

I'm not a huge IEM fan, but if you have ER4's, will you bring them? You have me curious from the other thread...

I'll bring my HF5's and spare tips.

Jul 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #71 of 188
I've been traveling for work & may even be relocating by the time this happens but if I'm in town, I'll be there :D

Right now I'll have to offer is one more pair of LCD-2s that I'm inadequately driving - but something tells me I'll have gotten a dac & amp by then.  

Jul 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM Post #72 of 188
This meet is shaping up nicely. Probably have the weekly/biweekly breakfast/ meeting with curbfeeler to tighten things up a bit tomorrow or the next day. Easystreet records in West Seattle is where we usually meet. We have been known to stray to Luna Park. Will update thread soon. Head-fiers are always welcome to join us. Just gimme a PM or text (2066514179).

Jul 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #73 of 188
We have a carpool starting in Spokane. Those on the fence have a great opportunity to make the meet. Just post or PM me and I will fill in the details.

*******Any carpools starting in Portland??????*************

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #74 of 188
I picked up some new gear to play with. Sources Ipad 3, ipod touch, Cambridge iD100 dock which sounds awesome hooked up to my Synergistic Research QLS 6 power strip. If their fuses are out before the meet I will have them. I also have some WA Quantum fuse chips that go on the fuses to make them sound a little better.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #75 of 188
Very cool. Look forward to taking a listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back