Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier
Jun 14, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #783 of 2,027
Forgot to update everyone:

Update on Ragnarok and Yggdrasil:

When will our next batch of Yggys ship? We were hoping for the end of June. Now, it is looking more like July. Our supplier has had a one month shipping delay for the AD5791 DAC chip, which is pretty much the heart of the Yggy. The delay is outside of our control. We have worked to shorten the delay by working with alternate suppliers but this chip isn’t widely used and there aren’t piles of them sitting around in a warehouse waiting for a buyer. Our best estimate at this point is second week of July. Our hope is that it will occur earlier than that. I apologize for the delay. We’ll let people know when we are ready to ship.

The Ragnarok line is churning and the first units came off the line today. We will start shipping some back orders tomorrow. We have about half of the staff working on the Ragnarok line and we will be turning out units as quickly as we can. If you have a Ragnarok on back order with one of our international distributors, we will be shipping units to them over the next two weeks and hope to fill all of their orders. We expect that all of our back orders will be cleared in the next three weeks.

Both Ragnarok and Yggdrasil are intricate, complex products with hundreds of parts supplied by companies from all around the world. Producing these units is a logistical challenge and we are implementing practices that will help reduce future delays. We thank all of our customers for their patience.

Mines shipping Monday. :D

Jun 14, 2015 at 3:43 PM Post #784 of 2,027
Forgot to update everyone:
Mines shipping Monday.
biggrin.gif

Congrats! and FINALLY! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 14, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #788 of 2,027
Jun 14, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #789 of 2,027
Exid: only if you don't mind sharing, what was your order date?

I should be receiving my hd800 balanced cables this coming week. it's going to be an audiopocalypse if everything shows up. productivity is going to nose-dive gloriously

Jun 15, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #791 of 2,027
Oh! Look at the brighter side (no pun intended), there is a positive activity on the production of Rok. That means you will soon join us enjoying the end of the... :stuck_out_tongue:

Jun 15, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #792 of 2,027
Oh! Look at the brighter side (no pun intended), there is a positive activity on the production of Rok. That means you will soon join us enjoying the end of the... :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks I just hope Odin does not battle Fenrir in my neighborhood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back