Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Jan 7, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #15,811 of 23,494
Its going to be 61 degrees and freezing here in Orlando today. How will we survive...

:triportsad:

Jan 7, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #15,812 of 23,494
Wish for global warming about now. 1 degree Fahrenheit right now in NJ. Wind chill is in the negatives.
You need to come down south below the Mason/Dixon Line. Oh wait, this is the Arctic Zone, too. Scratch that. Roll your warmest tubes and huddle around their pleasant glow while Hawaiian music plays. Proper winter warmers are permitted after noon :wink:

Jan 7, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #15,813 of 23,494
It’s about 60 in the big easy as well. But it’s been below freezing for a few days.
I have some sylvania dgetters in my rogue (5814a) nice tone and good air. The hp chain has been integrated to my speaker system. The ts 2c51s are so good with the ascend sierras and oppo I haven’t moved anything around or used my Zmf s. Soundsmith is also a big hit

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018 at 12:53 AM Post #15,817 of 23,494
Played 18 in the afternoon. Portland's the best...just like those Teles.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Edit: Finally Texas weather is a bit more bearable. We were in the low 30 and below for the last week. Finally picked back up so I can finally go for a nice run.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018 at 2:31 AM Post #15,819 of 23,494
Well up here in Canada in my former city of residence, Ottawa, Ontario, for the past 2 wks, wind chill factor considered it's averaged a balmy -36 Fahrenheit with a few snow storms thrown in just for the fun of it. Here in Milton, Nova Scotia where my wife & retired to, 5 yrs ago this coming March, the temperature today was -16 Fahrenheit wind chill factor considered although the snow has been scarce compared to Ottawa.

This is why you see vacationing Canadians or Snowbirds as they're referred to in Florida walking around in short sleeves while the locals are wearing windbreakers in 60 degrees Fahrenheit weather. BTW, I'm purchasing a Lyr 2 which is why I came to visit this super thread tonight. :snowflake::snowman::snowman2::penguin:

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018 at 4:25 AM Post #15,820 of 23,494
Well up here in Canada in my former city of residence, Ottawa, Ontario, for the past 2 wks, wind chill factor considered it's averaged a balmy -36 Fahrenheit with a few snow storms thrown in just for the fun of it. Here in Milton, Nova Scotia where my wife & retired to, 5 yrs ago this coming March, the temperature today was -16 Fahrenheit wind chill factor considered although the snow has been scarce compared to Ottawa.

This is why you see vacationing Canadians or Snowbirds as they're referred to in Florida walking around in short sleeves while the locals are wearing windbreakers in 60 degrees Fahrenheit weather. BTW, I'm purchasing a Lyr 2 which is why I came to visit this super thread tonight. :snowflake::snowman::snowman2::penguin:

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your Lyr....

Jan 8, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #15,821 of 23,494
Now, we have news that Sennheiser is releasing the new HD820, When I don't know. Sennheiser will bring their new flagship in CES 2018.
The price will the 2400 US dollar. Now, my goal is changed to HD820. I was going to get Focal Clear but man, Where can I get money...
I should sell my kidney...LOL

The sorry guy is not about tubes...

Jan 8, 2018 at 5:40 PM Post #15,822 of 23,494
Now, we have news that Sennheiser is releasing the new HD820, When I don't know. Sennheiser will bring their new flagship in CES 2018.
The price will the 2400 US dollar. Now, my goal is changed to HD820. I was going to get Focal Clear but man, Where can I get money...

That is ok been talking about my new dac and cans and the cold weather too.

Jan 8, 2018 at 5:42 PM Post #15,823 of 23,494

Perhaps you should listen to it first. You may prefer the Clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back