Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Dec 12, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #15,331 of 23,493
I bought them on eBay from the seller Planetj60847.

Listing: 2C51 LM Ericsson

I have the steel pin version but supposedly the gold pins are even better with an even black background. I've been searching for awhile now and they are hard to find. :frowning2:

Thanks bro!

Been a while, just checkin' in on what you crazy tube warriors are up to. I feel it is my responsibility to point out that this was the seller who kept increasing the price on the LM Ericssons when no one was bidding. I believe he was Black Listed lol

Dec 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #15,332 of 23,493
Been a while, just checkin' in on what you crazy tube warriors are up to. I feel it is my responsibility to point out that this was the seller who kept increasing the price on the LM Ericssons when no one was bidding. I believe he was Black Listed lol

Definitely not cool! Thanks for the feedback @L0rdGwyn

Dec 12, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #15,333 of 23,493
Hey guys... I'm have a set of TUNG SOL waiting for the adapter that should be here this week. I can't wait to try them out. I was wondering if TUNG SOL made a 6922 variant? I was doing a bit of google'ing and found this other company and wondering if it's one and the same..

Is TUNG SOL the same as Tungsram?

Dec 12, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #15,335 of 23,493
Hey guys... I'm have a set of TUNG SOL waiting for the adapter that should be here this week. I can't wait to try them out. I was wondering if TUNG SOL made a 6922 variant? I was doing a bit of google'ing and found this other company and wondering if it's one and the same..

Is TUNG SOL the same as Tungsram?
To expound a bit on what Bill said, you can find a few Tung-Sol labeled Noval types other than 2C51s, but they seem to be re-brands. I have not done extensive searching, just going by the few I've seen. And no, not the same as Tungsram, which was Hungarian.

Dec 12, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #15,342 of 23,493
I was just curious about the tubes ( the ones linked from ebay ) he was referring to and figured I would offer to buy 2 rather then buy the 8 from ebay but thanks!
I wasn’t trying to be rude so hopefully you didn’t take it that way. The price for 8 tubes is cheaper then anything you’ll get out there....and they’re good. 8 tubes, 2 tubes, 4....at that price, doesn’t matter man!

Dec 12, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #15,344 of 23,493
Dec 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #15,345 of 23,493
@Oskari Wow, that's a great catch! I didn't even notice that. The title does have E88C in there, so I'm sure that's how he gets away with that. What is the difference between the E88C and E88CC models anyways.

And again... thanks ( everyone ) for catching that. So glad I post and ask question's here on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back