Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #8,731 of 8,735
Would this be a good time to suggest a reboot for this thread? Almost 9000 posts, would be nice to have like a compilation of people's findings or something like that on post 1.

Jul 23, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #8,732 of 8,735
Put away the bics...this is it. I want to apologize to each and everyone of you for this rant. I want you to know I tried, I really tried. I've been doing this for a very long time. My patience for some here has worn out. Sorry to the rest of you.

Truths IMHO: this lyr amp is great, it punchs well over it weight limit. The Voskhod '70s are amazing tubes (not selling anything here), but there are other great tubes as well. And you don't have to spend $200 for them.
From the heart Enjoy and have fun. Bye.

Jul 23, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #8,734 of 8,735
Quote:
Would this be a good time to suggest a reboot for this thread? Almost 9000 posts, would be nice to have like a compilation of people's findings or something like that on post 1.

Though I've deleted a couple of pages of the bickering, I reckon you should start a new thread and update the first (and/or a wiki/article) in this manner, so I'm going to leave it locked.
Once you've created a new thread, PM me the URL and I'll add it here.

Jul 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #8,735 of 8,735
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back