Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 20, 2018 at 3:46 PM Post #31,577 of 150,081
I went to the city center today.
My first adventure on the new bike and the farthest I traveled on my own in almost a year.
Those where a very happy 4km I traveled only to get it topped of by the worst coffee I ever drank outside of a hospital in war time.
Still... the freedom counts.

Apr 20, 2018 at 4:01 PM Post #31,579 of 150,081
My first adventure on the new bike and the farthest I traveled on my own in almost a year.
Those where a very happy 4km I traveled only to get it topped of by the worst coffee I ever drank outside of a hospital in war time.
YES!! I can almost see the spectacular hair flowing in the breeze. Ride on, Pietro!

Apr 20, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #31,581 of 150,081
Heh. Thanks for the laugh.
A good one indeed Pietro. Coffee is special, so people serving dirty water should be send to the front
I am Dutch and know avrg coffee quality isn’t great there but the worst coffee was in Plymouth (UK) - undrinkable Enjoy your bike rides, a lovely way to get from a-to-b that is the thing i really miss from NL. Just took me eight hours from Madrid to Lisboa by plane and still in taxi yo get home.... i miss the bike and bad coffee

Apr 20, 2018 at 11:02 PM Post #31,585 of 150,081
Pietro,

That is one bitchin' bike!

Apr 20, 2018 at 11:34 PM Post #31,586 of 150,081
Hey all,

I'm a terrible person, at least as far as finding time to finish the coaster chapter. I'm still hoping to have it done by Friday, but a whole lot of stuff has kept me too busy on other fronts.

I may do a chapter on the other fronts as well, since I think it's worth discussing some things I'm working on. Nothing will be a surprise to anyone here, I don't think.

All the best,
Jason

Thanks Jason for the coaster project it inspired me to review my electrical engineering skills or whats left of it. Looking forward to the next chapters

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:31 AM Post #31,587 of 150,081
Mind if I ask what the Coaster project is?

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:43 AM Post #31,588 of 150,081
Mind if I ask what the Coaster project is?
It will work superbly with your out door fire pit and equally well at work brat luncheons.

BTW thanks for the pics.....when I saw them I was eating toast and oatmeal!

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #31,589 of 150,081
Last album by the pair. Their marriage was falling apart at the time and it could be why the tunes are so great. Been listening to RT since the days of Sandy Denny and Fairport Convention. 60’s British folk rock which was based on earlier British style folk songs. A surprisingly influential group in the era of hard/acid rock. Check out Ian Mathews solo work for another take on their sound. They were in constant rotation in my college days of 68-72. I guess I just dated myself!

Many thanks to those of you who mentioned the group as well as Richard Thompson, this morn I am listening to Shoot Out the Lights. Now I am trying to figure out how I could have missed their music all these years. I love this album and that is not something I say often when doing a first time listen.

Ok Pandahead, now I am even more curious about the Coaster Project lol. I am glad you had food in front of you. Several folks where helpful with their mention of how to cook brats, luckily the gentleman who cooked these did not turn the peppers and onions into mush, they were quite enjoyable. We have a full kitchen at work, a large game, and a home theater setup

It is nice to work as well play a bit

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #31,590 of 150,081
IMG_2620.JPG I will be getting a Lyr 2 for outdoor use but I want something rugged as well so I will build a solid state amp in either a cigar box or aluminum case. I like choices and I want something with dual volume controls and I have some very nice Alps pots to use up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back