Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Sep 5, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #24,034 of 154,081
*SNIF* This was so touching...so incredibly sensitive and real that I wept toadish tears of joy and encapsulated them in Waterford Crystal Weeping Vases for historical and medical reasons. I feeeeel that those tears, shed in deep humility and with the utmost respect for your words, will one day prove use full in curing cancer, terminal stupidity and restoring life to Walt Disney's frozen head.

*SNIF* SNIF*...I don't deserve such holiness...Somewhere Mike Fremer just shat himself with envy being his laxative.

Too much honour really...but thank you dear Toad.

Sep 5, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #24,035 of 154,081
And here's the link from Deezer: http://www.deezer-blog.com/press/de...ice-enabled-services-and-a-broader-ecosystem/

I'm a huge fan (and subscriber) of Deezer Elite over Tidal. Both are cd-quality, redbook, FLAC offerings. Always thought it was easier to just play music out the box with Deezer than Tidal. And it's come in handy when traveling for out of the US. The divorce from Sonos, I hope, will get more people onto Deezer's HiFi subscription. More importantly, I hope it's a viable alternative to Tidal so that services like Roon will expand more into streaming along with local library listening.

Roon is awesome when listening to an album and if you're interested in learning more about that story... just wish it had a better support for streaming services in addition to what I have ripped lcoally.
Roon picking up Deezer would be awesome. Let hope Roon broaden their horizon.

Sep 5, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #24,036 of 154,081
Eitr/pyst usb/cthulhu incoming, can't wait to do some listening this weekend. Birthday present to myself! :beerchug:

Sep 5, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #24,041 of 154,081
Sep 5, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #24,043 of 154,081
To me, shortening a name and adding a "y" to it sounds juvenile and lazy. But I grew up in the south where my family insisted ion doing that to my first name so I have hated the practice all my life. I'm an old dog, and some new tricks are outside my repertoire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back