1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. ScottFree
    why did you post your problem publicly here in the first place? I mean I could be wrong and I’m currently three, no, four beers into a six pack so I might writing in autopilot and regret this post in the morning, but Schiit has support email addresses that you could have used if you hadn’t used them already. You could have sent Jason a PM though there’s no guarantee he would have replied to it. If you used all of these steps and received no response before you posted publicly then I apologise but you did sound initially like a whiny person. Sim hit isn’t like large companies which have major customer service departments occsomsly messages fsllthrojfnf the crocks. Sometimes patience is acceptable. Did this make sense?

wingsounds13, Rensek, TheNidz and 4 others like this.
  2. Oveja Negra
    I don't know but the bold parts tell me that beer is kicking really hard.

[​IMG]

Autiomatic, Rensek, RCBinTN and 7 others like this.
  3. Brubacca
    I think its time to leave jnorris alone. He posted. He got resolution and has said so at least twice that I have seen.

Cut the guy a break and move on. Its not like he is a grill continuously bashing the company.

Can we move on and hear some impressions of the new gear in the field?

trellus, Rensek, jlongon and 8 others like this.
  4. RickB
    Haha. :thumbsup:

5. EELawson
    Very entertaining and interesting post! Thanks!

Autiomatic and RCBinTN like this.
  6. EELawson
    Agreed. BTW, I am glad you are still here.

7. jnorris
    I have already explained, and apologized for, having posted to this site then going to Schiit. I had seen Jason's announcement here and went to Schiit's site to look into it - that's when I saw the original Saga was discontinued. I came back here to post in a foolish attempt to get Jason's attention.

As I have already said, if I went to Schiit first my post would have contained glowing praise for a company that stands by its customers and its product.

Rensek, Derrick Swart, rkw and 4 others like this.
  8. jimmers
    Sim hit isn’t like large companies which have major customer service departments occsomsly messages fsllthrojfnf the crocks. Sometimes patience is acceptable.
    Shouldn't "fsllthrojfnf the crocks" be treated as a complete phrase? :confused:

I think ScottFree might have been on the sixth by the time he got to that part.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    sam6550a, RCBinTN and Oveja Negra like this.
  9. GearMe
    [​IMG]

jimmers and Oveja Negra like this.
  10. Robert Padgett
    self-gd.jpg
    Blue oxford cloth shirt, button-down collar, laundered and starched.
    Khaki Trousers, also with a razor sharp crease. Shoes, highly polished.
    Blazer and silk cravat required.

Thank you for your interest in my choice of clothing. :kissing_heart:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  11. dieslemat
    All that commotion for $50.

Robert Padgett and US Blues like this.
  12. US Blues
    Looking good Brother! That's proper clothing for an evening of music. :smile_cat:

Robert Padgett likes this.
  13. Timster
    fsllthrojfnf

New Schiit Product Line :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

14. Robert Padgett
    I am not saying Schiitheads are cheap, but I am sure if I squeeze two nickels hard enough, 11 pennies will drop out... :L3000:

GearMe and US Blues like this.
  15. yonson
    Mine is used mostly (probably close to 90% of the time) as a display for the Oppo 205 so I know what track is currently being played, other 10% is divided between Gran Turismo Sport, the occasional TV show or Movies...

barondla likes this.