Schiit Gungnir DAC
Sep 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #91 of 7,139
Yep -- the pre-orders are being shipped according to wait list, not order number. 

Sucks for me because I took my sweet time joining the wait list, although I knew I was going to get the Gungnir from day one. Oh well, can't make everyone happy. I'm sure we'll all be happy once we're plugged in and enjoying our new rigs. 

Glad to hear they're taking time to stress test everything. I'd rather wait a bit longer than increase the likelihood of RMA's. Here's hoping to be plugged in by this weekend. 

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #93 of 7,139
Funny I can't remember how early or late I got on the list. Early enough I suppose, if it wasn't for a weak Gungnir
I'd be listening to my new Schiit stack by now. But no! 
mad.gif

Sep 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #96 of 7,139
Quote:
Funny I can't remember how early or late I got on the list. Early enough I suppose, if it wasn't for a weak Gungnir
I'd be listening to my new Schiit stack by now. But no! 
mad.gif

Look on the bright side, Jason's doing the burn-in for everyone.  That way the magic bits will be warmed up already when they arrive!
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #98 of 7,139
I think that only one unit has been shipped.

Sep 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM Post #99 of 7,139
Mine is shipping for sure today. 

Sep 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM Post #100 of 7,139
Quote:

I think it is not mine, seeing as how my order# 2408 status still reads as 'Preorder'.
I wonder if Mike & team found a 'weak link', & some component re-work/replacement is in progress?
I was hoping to have my unit before next weekend, but being that I am on the East coast, that seems highly unlikely at this point.

Sep 20, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #102 of 7,139
Quote:
Were you having yours shipped' Next Day'?

Wkhanna, did you send Alex a message to see if your Gungnir failed the testing? Mine was in the batch that was burned-in over last weekend.
Alex found mine emitting a click, and so it didn't ship.

I was having mine overnighted, but seeing as this weekend I won't have any free-time, I opted for 2-day shipping.

Sep 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #103 of 7,139
Quote:
Quote:

I think it is not mine, seeing as how my order# 2408 status still reads as 'Preorder'.
I wonder if Mike & team found a 'weak link', & some component re-work/replacement is in progress?
I was hoping to have my unit before next weekend, but being that I am on the East coast, that seems highly unlikely at this point.

Quote:
Mine Shipped, woot!

This is who I was referring to.

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #104 of 7,139
Hey paradoxper!
No sooner had I hit the 'submit' button on my 'Belly-Ache' post than got an email.
My Schitt hit the road today.
I did not bother anyone there with emails.
I figured it would ship when it shipped.
Looks as though I may have it before next weekend after all, if all goes well.

Sorry you don't have time to come out and play this weekend.
I may be in same fix next weekend myself.

Bill

Sep 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #105 of 7,139
Got my shipping notice today as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back