Schiit Gungnir DAC
Sep 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM Post #62 of 7,058
That's the way I do it too, but perhaps robot guys are different than animators (which would make us robot guys).

Sep 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #64 of 7,058
Quote:
Interestingly the first two have the fingers operating in the wrong order.

It's a picture of a cat wearing a backward baseball cap and impatiently shuffling his fingers......and the order of the finger shuffle is the thing you find difficult to accept?
confused_face_2.gif

You're either highly OCD, or you've been owned by a lot of cats.....
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #65 of 7,058
Well the theme of each picture is the tapping of the fingers...

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #66 of 7,058
Quote:
Well the theme of each picture is the tapping of the fingers...

There's no way way can save yourself...the finger tapping rapper cat seems normal to you, the order he rotates his 4 fingers is what bothers you.  There's no graceful way to spin that
tongue_smile.gif

To really get into your head, I'll agree with grokit...that is the order I do it too...the one on the bottom is the backward one to me
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #68 of 7,058
Quote:
To really get into your head, I'll agree with grokit...that is the order I do it too...the one on the bottom is the backward one to me
bigsmile_face.gif

Actually I was agreeing with Maxvla that the top two are wrong, in that I do it the bottom/robot way!

Sep 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #69 of 7,058
There's no way way can save yourself...the finger tapping rapper cat seems normal to you, the order he rotates his 4 fingers is what bothers you.  There's no graceful way to spin that :tongue_smile:

To really get into your head, I'll agree with grokit...that is the order I do it too...the one on the bottom is the backward one to me :bigsmile_face:

Actually he said he does it the same way as me. You are the only one so far going the other direction.

Err... Guess I should read all replies before I post.

Sep 14, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #71 of 7,058
Quote:
Actually he said he does it the same way as me. You are the only one so far going the other direction.
Err... Guess I should read all replies before I post.

I just learned that if I do it with my right hand, I do it the robot way.  If I do it with my left hand I do it the top way.  And I'm more prone to do it with my left hand.  It's a fascinating study of the human brain.

The Mjolnir thread: Come for the DAC, stay for the neurology!

Does that count toward expectation bias?
biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #72 of 7,058
It's Friday, anyone get a shipping notice? I was #10 on interest list. Haven't gotten a notice yet.

Sep 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #74 of 7,058
Nope. I bugged Alex, havent' received a response. My order is overnighted so I may be one of the first to receive their orders.

Sep 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #75 of 7,058
They won't be shipping this week. They are stress testing them through the weekend. 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back