Save the date: a Sennheiser CES debut
Jan 8, 2024 at 4:16 PM Post #151 of 307
Huge Dissapointment in every way.

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #153 of 307
Sennheiser - this is an example of a 75-year-old headphones legend dying.

High, unjustified high prices of products that are not justified by either quality or production costs.
Sad - this sales policy and this type of catchy marketing on all possible media does not apply only to Sennheiser, it is currently a standard on the consumer electronics market.

Audiophile - this is a dying breed, the manufacturer/seller knows better what you need, and your/our opinion does not count at all.

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:21 PM Post #154 of 307
To be fair, CES is a shell of what it used to be. HIFI manufacturers don't really go to CES anymore, AXPONA and Munich High end is really for audio shows.

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:25 PM Post #155 of 307
chrissy_teigen.jpg

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:27 PM Post #156 of 307
Sennheiser - this is an example of a 75-year-old headphones legend dying.

High, unjustified high prices of products that are not justified by either quality or production costs.
Sad - this sales policy and this type of catchy marketing on all possible media does not apply only to Sennheiser, it is currently a standard on the consumer electronics market.

Audiophile - this is a dying breed, the manufacturer/seller knows better what you need, and your/our opinion does not count at all.
Are they even to be mentioned in a hi-fi forum? After this show of pure sheer utter incompetence, might as well think them as "they used to be in the game" and be done with them.
They are mogged by everyone and their dog, their flagship is so old it is a one trick soundstage pony, and now they boast os an AUDIOPHILE FORUM a streaming that is worse than some guy playing fortnite in his bedroom, all while showing stuff that an audiophile wouldn't be caught dead using.
This isn't embarassment, it's outright sennheiser quitting any aspect of hi-fi to settle for audio-slop for consoomers.

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:31 PM Post #159 of 307
sennheiser shouldnt tease this forum if they all want to do annouce new mass consumer products. :laughing::laughing:
Most here don't care that much about momentum <insert digit here>

That said, i cant wait to listen to hd900 while reading The Winds of Winter after a long day of playing half-life3
And just a day after world peace!

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:34 PM Post #161 of 307
Jan 8, 2024 at 4:36 PM Post #163 of 307
So the stream is made in such a way that afterwards you’ll NEED hearing aids to enjoy any headphone. You sonova guns, you got me!
This is 33D chess, sennheiser killing our ears to sell us the cure!

Jan 8, 2024 at 4:36 PM Post #164 of 307
@Sennheiser that was the worst stream I ever watched. This is must have been a joke…
How ironic that you make professional microphones and you were not able to deliver good sound during the whole 40 minutes stream…
So disappointed… 😔
They make hearing Aids and wanted to make sure that you need them rather sooner than later :wink:

Time to sell my Sennheiser stuff and buy Meze Empyrean II :p
Excellent choice by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back