SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread
Jan 23, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #601 of 1,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geruvah 

Hmm, I notice that with some songs the player just ends them too soon and goes to the next song.

I've had this problem as well...with two songs on different albums...would love to know if anyone has a definitive answer on this

also, does anyone know why my folders continue to get renamed with lots of numbers in front of the actual name?   is this a sansa thing or a rockbox thing?

thanks

Jan 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #603 of 1,093
for me it was flac...I tried the integrity plugin for foobar and one of my radiohead flac's was corrupt...so that was probably the probelm

Jan 25, 2011 at 12:59 PM Post #604 of 1,093

Quote:
also, does anyone know why my folders continue to get renamed with lots of numbers in front of the actual name?   is this a sansa thing or a rockbox thing

Hello,

I had this problem of folder naming with strange numbers when creating folders in MTP mode. As I turned sansa clip+ to MSC mode the folders are now created correctly.

Note : I didn't install any rockbox stuff (for now!)

Hope this will help !

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM Post #606 of 1,093
Does Rockbox bring also User Interface benefits ? For example, I only navigate using folders, not by artists, albums or music types. Therefore i would appreciate to simplify the clip+ navigation UI.

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:41 PM Post #607 of 1,093
Although Rockbox has a database function for people who like to use the tags, you can go straight to the folders under Files on the top level.

Jan 27, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #609 of 1,093

Quote:
Can anyone resume his eq settings?
I'm a little lost with all the options that the rockbox have!!!

You can always start off with using just the bass and treble setings, until you get more comfortable with rockbox.
smile_phones.gif

Jan 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #612 of 1,093
Have yet to Rockbox my Clip+, but hopefully I'll get around to it this weekend. Also posting for the /sub
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #613 of 1,093
Any chance my rockboxed clip+ can play .ape file when I'm pointing to the .cue file which describes that .ape? All I can do now is to play the whole album as a single song unable to skip the tracks.

Jan 28, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #614 of 1,093

7.12  Cuesheet Support

Enables reading of cuesheet files for played tracks. If a cuesheet is found for a track, track markers are displayed on the progressbar and it is possible to skip between the tracks within the cuesheet. Also the information found in the cuesheet file will replace the information from the ID3 tags. When you enable this option, you’ll have to reboot for it to come into effect.
http://download.rockbox.org/daily/manual/rockbox-sansaclipplus/rockbox-buildch7.html#x10-1290007.12Quote:

Originally Posted by romik555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance my rockboxed clip+ can play .ape file when I'm pointing to the .cue file which describes that .ape? All I can do now is to play the whole album as a single song unable to skip the tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back