Samsung Galaxy S3 to DAC - USB Micro-B male to Mini-B male??
Jan 31, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #47 of 65
Feb 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #48 of 65
Sorry to bring this thread back, but for those of you who have gotten USB audio to work, what player did you use? I've been trying with Poweramp, and my device recognizes my dac (D10) and switches off headphone/speaker output, but no audio is coming through my dac...

Feb 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #49 of 65
Quote:
Sorry to bring this thread back, but for those of you who have gotten USB audio to work, what player did you use? I've been trying with Poweramp, and my device recognizes my dac (D10) and switches off headphone/speaker output, but no audio is coming through my dac...

I use PowerAmp and it seems to be the best one.  I don't think the player should make a difference but you might go ahead and try another one just to make sure.

I have a D10 and it works flawlessly.  I expect you might approach this now as though the problem is in the D10 and not in the phone.  Of course, as soon as you input another USB audio source and it works, you've ruled out a problem with the D10.

Make sure the battery in the D10 is fully charged.

Try rebooting your phone.

Try another OTG cable.

Good luck!

Feb 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #50 of 65
I use PowerAmp and it seems to be the best one.  I don't think the player should make a difference but you might go ahead and try another one just to make sure.

I have a D10 and it works flawlessly.  I expect you might approach this now as though the problem is in the D10 and not in the phone.  Of course, as soon as you input another USB audio source and it works, you've ruled out a problem with the D10.

Make sure the battery in the D10 is fully charged.

Try rebooting your phone.

Try another OTG cable.

Good luck!

Alright thanks! I've been using my D10 on my laptop mostly so it isn't charged, I'll try that and see if it works. The orange light lights up when plugged in, but I assume that the OTG can't provide enough power alone.

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #51 of 65
Fully charged up my D10, plugged it in, still nothing. I guess it's just my OTG cable, it might not support audio out. I'll have to get another one and try again.

Edit: Just wondering, are you having success with an USB OTG Micro A --> Micro B? I'm using an USB OTG Micro A --> female USB, then a normal USB male --> male Micro B.

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #53 of 65
Quote:
As an authorised iBasso dealer, i do have quite a few of those small OTG cables mentioned above  in stock should anyone want to purchase any.

How much?

Feb 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #55 of 65
Quote:
As an authorised iBasso dealer, i do have quite a few of those small OTG cables mentioned above  in stock should anyone want to purchase any.

PM'ed

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #57 of 65
Thanks for the interest, everyone has been replied to. If i had known how in demand these are, i would have priced them higher. 
biggrin.gif
 jj

I do also have custom made silver ones available.

Feb 13, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #58 of 65
Quote:
Thanks for the interest, everyone has been replied to. If i had known how in demand these are, i would have priced them higher. 
biggrin.gif
 jj

I do also have custom made silver ones available.

May I ask how much the silver versions would be? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back