Sabaj D5: the DAC that is unquestionably a digital to analog converter
Dec 21, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #196 of 298
@pollyjingjing , I reported an issue with windows driver the other day, which is sometimes it plays only static noise,
And I had to restart foobar and kill driver daemon to get it to work, any clue about the issue?
i never had this issue at all so far.....maybe you're pc ?!

Dec 21, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #198 of 298
Thought of that, but other dac are fine all the time.
I will uninstall other drivers, and see if it happens again.
btw on win 10 you don't need drivers, the unit works fine without, how is this on you're pc ?

Dec 22, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #202 of 298
Dec 22, 2019 at 5:21 PM Post #204 of 298
DSD or PCM, it is subjective, many claim converting PCM to DSD512 makes it better.
I couldn't tell the difference though.
me neither

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:32 PM Post #205 of 298
@pollyjingjing , I reported an issue with windows driver the other day, which is sometimes it plays only static noise,
And I had to restart foobar and kill driver daemon to get it to work, any clue about the issue?
We have tested here, didn't find any problem and didn't have the noise, maybe something wrong with your PC. Try to antivirus or download foobar again.

Dec 22, 2019 at 11:21 PM Post #208 of 298
We have tested here, didn't find any problem and didn't have the noise, maybe something wrong with your PC. Try to antivirus or download foobar again.
Ok, Thanks for following up, it didn't always happen, so far so good in last few days.
I will watch how it happen if it happens again.
It needs an upgrade tool to upgrade to the new firmware. Where you bought it and I will send you the tool.
The newest is 1.4, or there is newer?
And the upgrade tool is a software?

Dec 23, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #209 of 298
Ok, Thanks for following up, it didn't always happen, so far so good in last few days.
I will watch how it happen if it happens again.

The newest is 1.4, or there is newer?
And the upgrade tool is a software?
That is not software, it is a repair tool, if you have the volume knob problem need to update. If not doesn't need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back