S:flo2 impressions thread
Nov 3, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #3,484 of 3,682

Quote:
no idea, I just saw them at ownta while ordering my T51, but if its the same method as ipods, and usually it is. the hardest part will be oppening the case.

I saw a video of how to open the T51, and it is not beautiful at all, my advise get the new Teclastx29 as its smaller and more powerful!, or order another new one or two just in case!
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #3,485 of 3,682

Nov 3, 2011 at 7:38 PM Post #3,486 of 3,682

Quote:
I saw a video of how to open the T51, and it is not beautiful at all, my advise get the new Teclastx29 as its smaller and more powerful!, or order another new one or two just in case!
biggrin.gif

Are you sure this X29 will be more powerful than the T51? Hope it sounds as good if not better as well. If this is the case I am for sure gonna pick one up. Well unless it doesn't have micro SD slot, then its a no go (I bet this will be the case as Telcast always has to screw something up).

Nov 3, 2011 at 7:50 PM Post #3,487 of 3,682

Quote:
biggrin.gif

I'm more interested in how it sounds than how 'beautiful' the internals are, but hey - I expect that if they autopsied Kim Kardashian her internals wouldnt look that hot either.

Nov 3, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #3,488 of 3,682

Quote:
I'm more interested in how it sounds than how 'beautiful' the internals are, but hey - I expect that if they autopsied Kim Kardashian her internals wouldnt look that hot either.

low blow :wink:. And the old adage goes its not whats on the outside but whats on the inside that counts lol.

Nov 4, 2011 at 8:35 AM Post #3,491 of 3,682

Quote:

I meant the outer edges will be permanently damaged (bending the edge with a screw to open it will permanently leave very clear mark), not the its not beautiful from the inside, your right, I would not look at anybodies internal!

Nov 6, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #3,493 of 3,682

Quote:
I meant the outer edges will be permanently damaged (bending the edge with a screw to open it will permanently leave very clear mark), not the its not beautiful from the inside, your right, I would not look at anybodies internal!

No it won't, unless you think a screw driver is how you are supposed to open one.  Like the last fraud artist that tried to scam the vendor after wrecking his due to stupidity and then making multiple accounts to threadcrap the device.  I imagine you saw pics of his handy work.

Nov 6, 2011 at 5:29 AM Post #3,494 of 3,682

Quote:

No it won't, unless you think a screw driver is how you are supposed to open one.  Like the last fraud artist that tried to scam the vendor after wrecking his due to stupidity and then making multiple accounts to threadcrap the device.  I imagine you saw pics of his handy work.

OK, do you have any link how to open it the right way? thanks for the update 
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 20, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #3,495 of 3,682
Does anyone know if the HRT Music Streamer II (not II+) will sound better than the Sflo2?  I searched through the forum and noticed that some claim dedicated desktop DACs $300+ might sound better, but how about something like the MS2? Is it even worth it?  In case it matters, I will be using the Stepdance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back