Rudistor RP5 Review : Work In Progress so please bear with me
Jun 7, 2004 at 7:30 PM Post #16 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Murasame
...i think i will go for it me too...
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm also interested in the RP5... but «unfortunately» Jan is sending me a prototype of a new, improved Prehead (!) for audition and possible criticism which «sounds» very promising as to the expectable sound and especially the built-in features (!). (Please keep this information confidential!
wink.gif
)

peacesign.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 7:41 PM Post #17 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaZZ
(Please keep this information confidential!
wink.gif
)

peacesign.gif

count on me
etysmile.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 7:43 PM Post #18 of 67
Guru,

Great writeup. Very well written, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Do you hear the harshness in Norah's voice using the Redbook CD or the SACD version? I ask as I have heard the Redbook CD and find the first two tracks a little distorted. So far I didn't find the SACD distorted, but I do plan on doing more testing soon.

Jun 7, 2004 at 7:59 PM Post #19 of 67
GSFerrari:

All I keep getting is this error message saying that the connection was refused. I have Windows XP Professional SP-1a, Mozilla FireFox 0.8 + extensions, and Adobe Reader 6.x.

Jun 7, 2004 at 9:23 PM Post #24 of 67
You being over your hosting limits sounds about right, I can't get to it either, how about cutting and pasting it into a post?

Jun 7, 2004 at 9:39 PM Post #26 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
You being over your hosting limits sounds about right, I can't get to it either, how about cutting and pasting it into a post?

why not

Jun 7, 2004 at 11:14 PM Post #28 of 67
very nice.

Im going to probably go for this if I can get money together!

Hope I can sell some stuff!!

k.s.

Jun 7, 2004 at 11:34 PM Post #30 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif
any hiss with low impedance headphones? My finger is hovering over the buy button for use with my ps-1.

nik has already posted that the synergy with rs-1 is kicking. you should get one so i can come by and listen.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back