Rudistor RP5 Review : Work In Progress so please bear with me
Jun 7, 2004 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

gsferrari

Member of the Trade: Veda Audio Contributor
I just realized I dont have time to complete this review anytime soon...besides its mostly only listening impressions that I have to write about...and I think there are enough in there already to keep you guys happy...

You can download the partial review here :-

Rudistor RP5 Reference Review Download Link

Cheers and sorry about the "incompleteness" of this review but I have too many things on hand at the moment...a more complete review will be finished in a week or two and published here.

eggosmile.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 2:49 PM Post #2 of 67
Impossible to open...

Nicola

Jun 7, 2004 at 2:52 PM Post #4 of 67
Where? I have no web space...

Nicola

Jun 7, 2004 at 4:48 PM Post #7 of 67
... I also have WnXP + Acrobat reader 6 but appears a little icone with a red x and then nothing... may be some protection ??? Need help !

Best!
Nicola

Jun 7, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #9 of 67
Great review, very well thought out. Really intrigues me. I wish there was someway I could demo an RP5, I just can't afford to order it and then find out it isn't my cup of tea at all.

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:00 PM Post #10 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Nik - it is the same file I emailed to you...nothing has changed in it...YET
wink.gif

Some big changes coming soon...cheers!

Yes Guru, I know, but I cannot understand why my notebook do not open the file ... (???).

Best!
Nicola

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:12 PM Post #11 of 67
Nik...

...probably your internet browser by default stores the PDF file instead of opening Acrobat Reader and showing it. (I have a similar «problem» with MP3 and MPEG files.) In this case you'll find it stored in the «Temporary Internet Files» folder (in «Windows»). You can also actively store it by right-clicking on the link and choose «save as...» And of course double-clicking on the file after that will get Acrobat Reader to open it.

peacesign.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:19 PM Post #12 of 67
Guru...

...that's one hell of a review!
600smile.gif

peacesign.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:57 PM Post #13 of 67
Good! I have installed another time Acrobat 6 and now is working fine ...
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Best!
Nicola

Jun 7, 2004 at 6:11 PM Post #14 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneeyedhobbit
Great review, very well thought out. Really intrigues me. I wish there was someway I could demo an RP5, I just can't afford to order it and then find out it isn't my cup of tea at all.

Spend a hundred bucks and come to the Florida meet. You will hear this amp and many more...should really help you make a decision.

I think it is worth a small price to make sure you are taking a correct decision
wink.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 7:04 PM Post #15 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaZZ
Guru...

...that's one hell of a review!
600smile.gif

peacesign.gif

yes...
i think i will go for it me too...
smily_headphones1.gif

but 800 euros...glup