Romi Audio - The official thread
Apr 24, 2021 at 1:24 PM Post #646 of 928
I think I stated earlier that as of now I'm leaning towards a Hiby R6 2020 to use with this amp. I haven't made up my mind for certain though. I guess the key is to find the sweet spot of what has the best line out sound quality and the best UI relative to price. Thanks for the opinions given so far and I'd like to hear more if any of you would like to chime in

Apr 24, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #647 of 928
it does a great job with the hugo 2 for hard to drive HP's

Apr 24, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #648 of 928
Anyone happen to pair this with an Empyrean and can comment on the pairing?

Apr 24, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #649 of 928
it drives the diana phi very well so it will definitely work well with the empyrean which is much easier to drive

Apr 24, 2021 at 5:20 PM Post #650 of 928
it drives the diana phi very well so it will definitely work well with the empyrean which is much easier to drive
Yep! Power-wise it should be a piece of cake for the BX2, was wondering about the synergy if possible :)

May 1, 2021 at 2:11 PM Post #652 of 928
My BX-2 plus was shipped on April 21st, so about 10 days ago. Romi has done their part now it's up to UPS. Has anyone else ordered from the USA and about how long did it take to receive? Thanks

May 1, 2021 at 3:24 PM Post #653 of 928
My BX-2 plus was shipped on April 21st, so about 10 days ago. Romi has done their part now it's up to UPS. Has anyone else ordered from the USA and about how long did it take to receive? Thanks
I ordered on March 14, and received on March 25. However my purchase was through an Aliexpress shop so not a great comparison.

May 2, 2021 at 8:33 AM Post #655 of 928
Very interesting. I mentioned earlier the "hiss" issue with my Solitaire P. Today I gave my BX2+ another try paired with DX300 and the hiss is not there anymore! Was that a burn-in thing, I wonder. Has anyone experienced a similar thing?

May 5, 2021 at 3:14 PM Post #657 of 928
UPS tracking now shows I should receive mine tomorrow. Any tips on first use? I'm thinking I should fully charge it before using it. Anyone know if there is a manual available in electronic form? Should any USB charger work? I think my highest output one is 2.3 amp. Guessing there's a light or lights that indicate full charge? Hopefully there will be at least a printed manual shipped with it. Either way I'm excited at this point

May 5, 2021 at 3:22 PM Post #658 of 928
I'm thinking I should fully charge it before using it.
Do charge it for the first time, it does not take that long if I remember correctly (I do not own one anymore).

Anyone know if there is a manual available in electronic form?
I could not find one, perhaps worth sending an email to Romi Audio at https://www.romiaudio.com/contact?

Should any USB charger work?
I used the one that used to come with my iPhone, worked no problem. I have also charged BX2-Plus of a battery pack, again no issues.

Guessing there's a light or lights that indicate full charge?
It has a couple of green lights and the last one is red, indicating low charge. They blink while charing.
Hopefully there will be at least a printed manual shipped with it.
Mine did come with instruction manual.

May 5, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #659 of 928
Do charge it for the first time, it does not take that long if I remember correctly (I do not own one anymore).

I could not find one, perhaps worth sending an email to Romi Audio at https://www.romiaudio.com/contact?

I used the one that used to come with my iPhone, worked no problem. I have also charged BX2-Plus of a battery pack, again no issues.

It has a couple of green lights and the last one is red, indicating low charge. They blink while charing.

Mine did come with instruction manual.
Thank you very much mammal

May 6, 2021 at 4:50 AM Post #660 of 928
Cayin N8 , Romi , FA 8000 Pro

Attachments

• 20210506_164358.jpg
    20210506_164358.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back