Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #4,022 of 4,743
hie everyone,
I'm a student so I just save money to buy stuff and I need a balanced/natural sounding IEM, at the moment I have 3k with me, so I was wondering if I should get the Brainwavz M1 or should I wait for some months and get the Hifiman Re-400.

Maybe you want to read about the new Mi hybrids: http://www.mi.com/in/headphonespro/

Dec 8, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #4,024 of 4,743
My friend has it and it's a bass heavy IEM, say its V shaped no concentration on the mids at all, I have Piston 3's and they also V shaped but far better than the hybrids, and as I've written i'm in search for some balanced and neutral sounding IEM. anyways Thanks

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #4,027 of 4,743
  If anyone is coming to India from US can you get me a hard drive?

Hard drive is cheaper in India than USA ! What's the other reason then ?

Dec 9, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #4,028 of 4,743

No they aren't. Already getting one 8TB external for 170$. If you can find me something at cheaper price than that you will make me really happy. The second hard drive(WD Red 4TB or a Seagate IronWolf 4TB to be specific which are also around 3.5-4k more). Reason I asked for here on HF is because my friend already has lot of other things he's bringing along with an ER4SR I bought during black friday.

Dec 9, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #4,029 of 4,743

No they aren't. Already getting one 8TB external for 170$. If you can find me something at cheaper price than that you will make me really happy. The second hard drive(WD Red 4TB or a Seagate IronWolf 4TB to be specific which are also around 3.5-4k more). Reason I asked for here on HF is because my friend already has lot of other things he's bringing along with an ER4SR I bought during black friday.

Then great deal :) He can use postal service with tracking, it will cost less than $10 !

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #4,030 of 4,743
  Then great deal :) He can use postal service with tracking, it will cost less than $10 !

No its for the second hard drive he has issue with and also he is out of money between his own Black Friday Shopping and my 8TB External HDD + ER4SR. And charges for CC foreign Purchases or Paypal is usually 3.5%+(this being the lower limit at least with my CC. Paypal I think charges more). So I thought I could directly transfer to their account if someone could get the HDD for me. I don't  believe in postal department's handling of stuff either. Big no for me with delicate stuff at least. Had first hand experience with that (Had been to International Postal Package Handling Section twice). 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back