Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #3,991 of 4,743
  I have talked about in a different forum some where, so I'll just list out the core points. 

Currently it is the best pair of IEM’s I have in terms of Bass, Mids, Imaging, overall it possesses an intoxicating sound. It has an intimate/emotional presentation. To me the sound signature is reminiscent of the taste of Belgian Praline Chocolates.

They sound great even with the default Plastics One cable but I tried the Nocturnal Audio Hydra V2 and it sounds even better. Better in terms of highs being more transparent and an overall clarity to the sound. I am yet to experience any hiss from the QP1R, HTC One M8 & iBasso DX50. I am very happy with Piotr’s customer service as well.

Terribly sorry. :) Yes, you did. It slipped from my mind and I assumed you were onto a new CIEM. I must say, you do have a knack of spotting the products that most suit your tastes, if I were to remember how you once explained your motivation behind buying on QP1R, FAD Pandora Hope VI, Earsonics Velvet, Ocharaku Co Donguri and the new addition, CustomArt Ei.XX 6. Always glad to have the chance to read your posts. Happy listening! 

Nov 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #3,992 of 4,743

For me, it is like having same food everyday, different spices is better.

For me, it's like undertaking commerce at two different countries with different supply and demand of the commodity.

Nov 18, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #3,993 of 4,743
  BTW, I bought the Auglamour RX-1. Very good SQ overall for an earbud; however, the fit sucks. Maybe my ears are the problem but I am constantly fidgeting and it never stays put. This was my problem with earbuds in general and why I preferred IEMs. 

you know who to sell it to when you feel like it. dont want to wait again for shipping from outside

Nov 19, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #3,996 of 4,743
  Does anybody have any experience with Null audio? Recently bought FLC8S. Even though I like the sound I don't like the springy, noisy cable. 

They're good to deal with. I have on two occasions and can have no complaints. I've only picked up from their store, so not sure about their international shipping.

If you're like me and are buying cables purely for ergonomics or for source terminations different from the stock then do look at https://sgaudiohive.com/collections/

Cheaper and quite flexible.

Nov 19, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #3,997 of 4,743

They're good to deal with. I have on two occasions and can have no complaints. I've only picked up from their store, so not sure about their international shipping.

If you're like me and are buying cables purely for ergonomics or for source terminations different from the stock then do look at https://sgaudiohive.com/collections/

Cheaper and quite flexible.

As much as I like aesthetic of the cable I don't want to compromise sound quality for that. Though I quite like these cables, I like pure white cables.
Thank you for the link by the way.

Nov 19, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #3,998 of 4,743
As much as I like aesthetic of the cable I don't want to compromise sound quality for that. Though I quite like these cables, I like pure white cables.
Thank you for the link by the way.

AliExpress offers all types of options - from indulgently high purity affairs at big prices to humble ones with affordable price tags to absolutely charming snake oil deals - only one couldn't guess which is which until one's hands are burnt or ears walked into heaven. Also, Sound Science thread helps.

I tried this store and I am yet to know if I were being a wise man or an utter fool: http://s.aliexpress.com/RnIzmUVr

Nov 19, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #3,999 of 4,743
I tried the Vegas and Andromedas today. Vegas blew me away. Selling the FX-850 soon. 

Nov 20, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #4,005 of 4,743
AliExpress offers all types of options - from indulgently high purity affairs at big prices to humble ones with affordable price tags to absolutely charming snake oil deals - only one couldn't guess which is which until one's hands are burnt or ears walked into heaven. Also, Sound Science thread helps.

I tried this store and I am yet to know if I were being a wise man or an utter fool: http://s.aliexpress.com/RnIzmUVr

Do keep posted about the cables. I once bought UPOCC copper wires from aliexpress for cheap but that seller is not available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back