Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #4,007 of 4,743
Friends

I will be selling my beloved DAC and headphone Amp Matrix Mstage Hpa 2 for 10000 plus shipping. I am the second owner. Got this from Jerrick here on headfi. Please message me if interested or kindly reply here.

Nov 26, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #4,010 of 4,743
After a fair bit of searching I managed to find some 3M Dual Lock locally. Its all a part of what will be my only purchase of the Black Friday and Christmas period. I've been a very good and careful audio enthusiast this year and this will be my only reward. I hate straps and bands on my gear so this stuff is an absolute blessing and I'm also on the look out for some UHU Patafix which does serve a similar function. Someone's xDuoo X3 managed to sneak into the picture too! 
gs1000.gif

Nov 26, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #4,011 of 4,743
Hi,

Selling the following gear--

Audeze LCD - X - Sold

Sennheiser HD800 with Cardas clear 4-pin XLR cable - Sold

Fostex TH900 with Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3

Ultrasone Edition 8 with Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3

Nordost Heimdall 2 Flagship headphone cable- for all Audeze LCD headphones - Sold

Auralic Taurus MKII Balanced Headphone Amp - Sold

Auralic Vega DSD DAC and digital preamp.

Woo Audio WA22 Balanced Headphone Amp with tube upgrades - Sold

Chord Hugo V2 - Sold

Plz drop a PM for additional details.

Thanks.

Bump!!! 

Marked all the items that have been sold.

Thnx
Amit

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #4,012 of 4,743
Hello Everyone,

Purchased a Bottlehead Crack + Speedball kit this Black Friday. Still awaiting shipment and I guess it's going to take a while.
Any BH Crack owners here? Wanted to know if someone has any surplus tubes they are willing to sell.

And any electrical/soldering experts in Bangalore hit me up if you want to be involved in the project. Will take you out for a beer after it's all done..:p

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #4,013 of 4,743
  Hello Everyone,

Purchased a Bottlehead Crack + Speedball kit this Black Friday. Still awaiting shipment and I guess it's going to take a while.
Any BH Crack owners here? Wanted to know if someone has any surplus tubes they are willing to sell.

And any electrical/soldering experts in Bangalore hit me up if you want to be involved in the project. Will take you out for a beer after it's all done..:p

Was it on sale?

Dec 3, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #4,017 of 4,743
  Hello Everyone,

I bought the Bottlehead Crack kit too to go with my yet to be delivered HD6XX. In fact I ordered the kit at full price a day before the Black Friday sale but the good folks at Bottlehead were kind enough to refund me 15% and their customer care was top notch.
I've some soldering skills too but I'm based in Hyd. I've a friend who is a seasoned diy-er who can help me out building it.

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #4,018 of 4,743

Hi,

Selling the following gear--

Audeze LCD - X with Nordost Heimdall 2 - Sold
Sennheiser HD800 with Cardas clear 4-pin XLR cable - Sold
Fostex TH900 with Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3
Ultrasone Edition 8 with Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3

Auralic Taurus MKII Balanced Headphone Amp - Sold
Woo Audio WA22 Balanced Headphone Amp with tube upgrades - Sold
Chord Hugo V2 - Sold

Plz drop a PM for additional details.
Thanks.

Marked the items that have been sold.

In headphones, Only TH900 and Edition 8 remain.

I am open to reasonable offers. Plz PM.

Thanks.
Amit

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #4,019 of 4,743
hie everyone,
I'm a student so I just save money to buy stuff and I need a balanced/natural sounding IEM, at the moment I have 3k with me, so I was wondering if I should get the Brainwavz M1 or should I wait for some months and get the Hifiman Re-400.

Dec 7, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #4,020 of 4,743
hie everyone,
I'm a student so I just save money to buy stuff and I need a balanced/natural sounding IEM, at the moment I have 3k with me, so I was wondering if I should get the Brainwavz M1 or should I wait for some months and get the Hifiman Re-400.

SHOZY ZERO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back