Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #4,038 of 4,743
Vega was somewhat sibilant. Also, I wanted an IEM that I can relax with. With Vega, you can't do that.

Dec 14, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #4,039 of 4,743
Vega was somewhat sibilant. Also, I wanted an IEM that I can relax with. With Vega, you can't do that.

Since youre coming from the FX850, I'm not surprised. The JVCs have outstanding natural timbre that few can compare with. They have no weird spikes and keep all the microdetail in your music.

I've been thinking of buying your pair, but have fought (or rather am still fighting) the temptation!

Dec 14, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #4,040 of 4,743
Since youre coming from the FX850, I'm not surprised. The JVCs have outstanding natural timbre that few can compare with. They have no weird spikes and keep all the microdetail in your music.

I've been thinking of buying your pair, but have fought (or rather am still fighting) the temptation!

Give in to the temptation :p

Edit: Actually the thing I missed the most was the soundstage. FX-850 has a huge soundstage. So does my current U12. Vega...not so much

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #4,041 of 4,743
I think I have the perfect analogies for U12 and Vega

U12 is like eating Masala Dosa. You can concentrate on eating what you like best. You may like more Ragda, more Sambhar or more white chutney. You choose what to concentrate on and you may change your mind anytime while eating.

Vega is like eating Pani Puri. You know everything is there - the pani, aloo and puri. You can taste everything but you have to accept the whole package all at once.

Dec 26, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #4,046 of 4,743
Hello All,

Been a Silent reader all this while... Got to know about this thread so thought of pitching in.....

Name:- Arindam Das
Place:- Bangalore.

Current Listening gear:- HD280 pro+ DX80+ Fiio A5. Planning to get the SE 425.
Welcome buddy, now you will save less and spend more..

Dec 26, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #4,048 of 4,743
Hello,

Also looking for active 2.0 speakers.

Usage:-Mainly lossless music. Occasionally movies
Budget :- 15K (max)
Currently following:- mackies and swans 1080IV(Swans M50 W and MKii/iii out of budget).

Looking for a neutral set with precise bass

Please suggest some good speakers....

Thanks in advance

Dec 27, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #4,049 of 4,743
Hello,

Also looking for active 2.0 speakers.

Usage:-Mainly lossless music. Occasionally movies
Budget :- 15K (max)
Currently following:- mackies and swans 1080IV(Swans M50 W and MKii/iii out of budget).

Looking for a neutral set with precise bass

Please suggest some good speakers....

Thanks in advance

I have Swan 1080iv they are really very good speaker for the money. Avoid Swan m50 they have some what veil in mid range and the volume controller might get problem with the time(my friend got problem). No experience with mackies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back