Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2016 at 4:54 AM Post #3,212 of 4,743
That's great. Its funny how nowadays the sound of a US trip is like a bargain for us headfiers; good gear on the cheap. Go for it my friend, get as many demos as you can, and get what you like.

Which are the places you'll be visiting?

Haha, I agree fully. My main aim would be to grab some lovable gear <3

I'd be going to Minneapolis. Don't know much about the place but would do my research well whenever the trip gets finalized. 

Mar 1, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #3,214 of 4,743
Just now won Ak240 on ebay and traded Angie with an Head-if'er. My friend is carrying them for me, from DC to Bangalore, I should have them on 15th this month. Any one from Bangalore like to audition, they are welcome.  

Mar 1, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #3,215 of 4,743
Just now won Ak240 on ebay and traded Angie with an Head-if'er. My friend is carrying them for me, from DC to Bangalore, I should have them on 15th this month. Any one from Bangalore like to audition, they are welcome.  
Will be at Bengaluru on 25th this month. If you are there up till 1st week of April I would like to hear the AK 240s in order to compare it with my DAP.

Mar 1, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #3,216 of 4,743

Will be at Bengaluru on 25th this month. If you are there up till 1st week of April I would like to hear the AK 240s in order to compare it with my DAP.

Sure, I will be traveling back to DC at the end of April. Make sure to load all your favorite song on and mini SD card, we can meet at a common place.

Need a suggestion, my friend will be arriving at Chennai, would it safe for him to ship from Chennai to Bangalore, or should I catch a train and pick it up myself?

I have heard domestic shipping is not safe in India, when it comes to expensive electronics 

Mar 1, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #3,217 of 4,743

Sure, I will be traveling back to DC at the end of April. Make sure to load all your favorite song on and mini SD card, we can meet at a common place.

Need a suggestion, my friend will be arriving at Chennai, would it safe for him to ship from Chennai to Bangalore, or should I catch a train and pick it up myself?

I have heard domestic shipping is not safe in India, when it comes to expensive electronics 

If it is shipped it via DHL, it will reach you safe and fast.Domestic courier services like DTDC is also good, but the service quality tends to deviate depending upon which city you are at. 

Mar 1, 2016 at 9:08 AM Post #3,218 of 4,743

Forgot to say something. I've 2x 128 GB Cards locked on loaded in my DAP, so don't worry. But yes, constant swapping of cards from one player to another will be done through out. You can test my DAP as well.

Mar 1, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #3,219 of 4,743

Forgot to say something. I've 2x 128 GB Cards locked on loaded in my DAP, so don't worry. But yes, constant swapping of cards from one player to another will be done through out. You can test my DAP as well.

Sounds great, also I wanted to audition Earsonics Velvet, will bring my own tips for it.

I will get it shipped via DHL, thanks.

Mar 1, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #3,220 of 4,743

Sounds great, also I wanted to audition Earsonics Velvet, will bring my own tips for it.

I will be carrying the following headphones/IEMs during my trip to Bengaluru 

1. Final Audio Pandora Hope VI
2. Sonus Faber Pryma
3. Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II
4. Ocharaku Nami
5. Dunu DN-2000
6. Earsonics Velvet 

You can bring your IE 800 and K 3003. 

Mar 1, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #3,221 of 4,743

2. Sonus Faber Pryma
4. Ocharaku Nami
5. Dunu DN-2000
6. Earsonics Velvet 

You have amazing stuff, this mini meet will be very exciting. I will be carrying all my IEM's and AK240, AK100 II

Mar 2, 2016 at 1:02 AM Post #3,224 of 4,743
Do we have any meets in New Delhi?

Mar 2, 2016 at 1:07 AM Post #3,225 of 4,743
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2. Sonus Faber Pryma
4. Ocharaku Nami
5. Dunu DN-2000
6. Earsonics Velvet 

You have amazing stuff, this mini meet will be very exciting. I will be carrying all my IEM's and AK240, AK100 II

I'd like to join you guys if that's okay. I've always wanted to experience the fabled Earsonics midrange.

I don't really have gear that is on the same level as the gear on your list. Except maybe the now-discontinued HiFiMAN RE272 which many consider to be a treble presentation benchmark to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back