Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware)
Feb 29, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #1,205 of 1,316
I ran RB fine but the on/off bug is simply driving me nuts. it gets to a point, that when the player is coldbooted in the sense that I haven't used it for a day or two, I have to press around 3-5 times the power button for it to turn on, this is a non issue on mango btw.

Sadly, i'm going back to mango because of it!  What's the easy way to remove RB?

Feb 29, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #1,206 of 1,316
I ran RB fine but the on/off bug is simply driving me nuts. it gets to a point, that when the player is coldbooted in the sense that I haven't used it for a day or two, I have to press around 3-5 times the power button for it to turn on, this is a non issue on mango btw.

Sadly, i'm going back to mango because of it!  What's the easy way to remove RB?

use the ibasso batch tool

Feb 29, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #1,207 of 1,316
use the ibasso batch tool

i'm afraid I need a little more idiot-proof directions 
etysmile.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #1,209 of 1,316
I wonder if anyone can help me?

I'm having audio drop outs when i start a new track. It happens about 6-8 seconds into the track then again 12-16 seconds. Sometimes it only happens after a fresh boot of the device, sometimes every track.
I only started having this issue after using Napka's Firmware. Using Headwhackers firmware from the first post i don't have any issues.
I upgraded to a previous version of Napka's firmware a few months ago and had this issue and after lots of searching i couldnt find any fix, so i downgraded back to Headwhackerss until i noticed 2.4.0 had been released so upgraded again. The problem seemed to have disapeared but its back again. I have formatted my SD card and tried with alternatives to see if that could be the issue but no luck there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies for the poor post. Kinda new to forums

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #1,210 of 1,316
I wonder if anyone can help me?

I'm having audio drop outs when i start a new track. It happens about 6-8 seconds into the track then again 12-16 seconds. Sometimes it only happens after a fresh boot of the device, sometimes every track.
I only started having this issue after using Napka's Firmware. Using Headwhackers firmware from the first post i don't have any issues.
I upgraded to a previous version of Napka's firmware a few months ago and had this issue and after lots of searching i couldnt find any fix, so i downgraded back to Headwhackerss until i noticed 2.4.0 had been released so upgraded again. The problem seemed to have disapeared but its back again. I have formatted my SD card and tried with alternatives to see if that could be the issue but no luck there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies for the poor post. Kinda new to forums

I have dropouts with Samsung 128gb, and I don't have it with SanDisk 128gb. That was a only thing which helped me - card change. Apart of that I still have annoying clicking at the end of album and beginning next album when I am on auti change directory.

Mar 9, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #1,213 of 1,316
Been messing around and reformatted my sd cards as fat32 and i noticed that the pause happens when the backlight goes off/player goes to sleep, either automatically or if i move the hold switch to turn it off. I just purchased a 128gb sandisk microsd before I realized this so i hope the card swap fixes the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back