Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Jan 25, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #1,967 of 2,508
There are any place in Hong Kong where can I try the Rhapsodio?
Yes, in Mong Kok Sammy (Rhapsodio) has the shop. Contact Sammy here, Face Book or Rhapsodio website.

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #1,974 of 2,508
Any of the solar owner can share comparison between the spinfit tips and philips tips? My solar only comes with spinfit tips and I'm wondering if Philips tips gives better comfort and isolation.

Jan 25, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #1,976 of 2,508
Thanks! I'll try to get it from ebay.

I can't comment on Philips but I rolled a lot of tips with my Solar and they sounded their best with JVC spiral dots...

Jan 25, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #1,978 of 2,508
Disclaimer: my Solar had older triple bore nozzle but I assume the new flange is the same diameter...

My Solar have the meshed nozzle,no bother in using the Spiral Dots just to confirm..
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 25, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #1,979 of 2,508
W
I can't comment on Philips but I rolled a lot of tips with my Solar and they sounded their best with JVC spiral dots...

Are they better than comply or foam tips? All the spiral dots that come with Solar I find make the music sound too thin and narrow.

Jan 25, 2016 at 3:26 PM Post #1,980 of 2,508
Any of the solar owner can share comparison between the spinfit tips and philips tips? My solar only comes with spinfit tips and I'm wondering if Philips tips gives better comfort and isolation.

Sure, the main difference is the port is not blocked at all with the philips tips. Where the spinfit's squeezes the port off at the opening.
Phillips tips change sound stage slightly, being more open. I think the spinfits are high quality tips.
It's just the Phillips are wider bore,( when I look down the opening there is no tip blocking the port, hanging over) and they slip on easy, and fit very well. I can take a photo, if you like?
Edit:
Also the sleeve is slightly thicker, which makes them tighter fitting as well, this as result appears to offer better isolation. (Not 100% about this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back