Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Jan 20, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #1,831 of 2,508
I have not heard the Galaxy before,but from what I've heard if you were to compare it to Galaxy..I think the solar would have more bass and a touch more warmth.. best solution is probably to buy both :D

Those two and the divorce settlement would add up to some expense :scream:

Jan 20, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #1,832 of 2,508
Those two and the divorce settlement would add up to some expense :scream:

That's true,but hey maybe some would rather have those two iems over their other half
biggrin.gif

Maybe some Hong Kong based head-fiers will get the opportunity to try them at Rhapsodio HQ and let us know how they compare...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #1,833 of 2,508
Originally Posted by rookie2009 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

maybe some would rather have those two iems over their other half
biggrin.gif

Hey honey, please start packing your suitcase. I've got a package coming in tomorrow afternoon, but before that I can give you a ride to the airport
biggrin.gif

I guess it's against HF regulation to put your other half in the for sale/trade corner?
blink.gif

Jan 20, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #1,834 of 2,508

Hey honey, please start packing your suitcase. I've got a package coming in tomorrow afternoon, but before that I can give you a ride to the airport
biggrin.gif

I guess it's against HF regulation to put your other half in the for sale/trade corner?
blink.gif

You know you are a true head-fier when you are driving your other half to the airport,at least you can use their old drawers to store your new iems in
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #1,835 of 2,508
What I do is have another wad of cash ready for her :bride_with_veil:, hand the cash over near the time of the parcels arrival, and ask her what she needs.

When the iem's/goodies arrive they should be blind to its arrival. Oh and never put the new item above her needs.

If all else fails maybe try the sale forum, I think your within the guides/rules, as long as your not making a profit on her. lol

Just remember, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Jan 20, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #1,836 of 2,508
What I do is have another wad of cash ready for her :bride_with_veil:, hand the cash over near the time of the parcels arrival, and ask her what she needs.

When the iem's/goodies arrive they should be blind to its arrival. Oh and never put the new item above her needs.

If all else fails maybe try the sale forum, I think your within the guides/rules, as long as your not making a profit on her. lol

Just remember, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Its a womans world.

Jan 21, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #1,837 of 2,508
I had to confess to my wife the other day...been spending a lot of time pleasuring myself in bed with my new love.

Erm...I er....think I've turned into a closet solar-sexual...:speak_no_evil:

Jan 21, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #1,838 of 2,508
Yep, Solar's are burning in on the left of me, wife is on the right, dog is stealing bed space around the left hand edge.(I need a bigger bed)

50 hours in, and the sound stage and general tonal balance seem to be coming together, + the bass is tightening up a little.

Jan 21, 2016 at 5:44 AM Post #1,839 of 2,508
The Rhapsodio thread: a wonderful place, filled with great iems & cables, where even cat minded (mahesh) and dog minded (audioxxx) people can hang out together in musical peace and harmony
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #1,840 of 2,508
Yep, Solar's are burning in on the left of me, wife is on the right, dog is stealing bed space around the left hand edge.(I need a bigger bed)

50 hours in, and the sound stage and general tonal balance seem to be coming together, + the bass is tightening up a little.

L3000.gif
 oh yes...

Jan 21, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #1,841 of 2,508
I did some listening for 2 days now. I'll I can say is that the Solar is definitely the best universal I've heard. Easily trumps the W60.. And from what I remember, it does come very close to my old SE5 (except for comfort).

Jan 21, 2016 at 6:03 AM Post #1,842 of 2,508
I did some listening for 2 days now. I'll I can say is that the Solar is definitely the best universal I've heard. Easily trumps the W60.. And from what I remember, it does come very close to my old SE5 (except for comfort).

Nice!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

I guess it's hard for any universal to beat a custom on comfort
rolleyes.gif

Jan 21, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #1,844 of 2,508
I am bit curious about sq between lab 1 and solar/galaxy especially midrange part.
Could someone share?

Paging sonickarma

He's the only person I know of who has a Lab 1 and Solar, maybe he will chime in if he sees this and let you know which he prefers... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back