Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Oct 7, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #526 of 2,508
Damn given the name I was hoping you might be in France.

Why, are they going to move Beijing to France one of these days?
wink.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 1:38 PM Post #529 of 2,508
Just seen this pop up on the Rhapsodio Facebook..A fancy new design option for the universal Solar..bling bling
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #531 of 2,508
  Just seen this pop up on the Rhapsodio Facebook..A fancy new design option for the universal Solar..bling bling
biggrin.gif

OMG...now I have to step into my time machine and cancel my initial order to get this one instead...
giphy.gif

Sammy, what did you do here?
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #534 of 2,508
BTW, I thought Solar was a triple bore?

Yep, mine (universal) is triple bore indeed...didn't even pay attention to that part when I looked at the pics at first...blinded by the gold I guess
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #535 of 2,508
Sammy offered me that option for my Solar. Not so much my thing. It's good to have options though...

BTW, I thought Solar was a triple bore?

Ive been talking a lot to Sammy about my Solar,which I'm purchasing down the line..there is nothing different..It is still a triple bore,just hidden behind the wax guard from what I know..If you dont want the wax guard just request one of the other designs,as Kerouac's UIEM version has no wax guard...

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #537 of 2,508
  How much did he ask for it? Can't imagine it's cheap..

1250usd according to the online shop from Rhapsodio...I had settled on my design but asked Sammy after seeing this and this design option is an extra 100usd according to him...Maybe its a ''prestige'' option,gotta cover the labour,parts cost somehow
biggrin.gif

Anyway
smily_headphones1.gif

giphy.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #539 of 2,508
  Yeah especially the parts in this case, 24k gold can't be cheap 
smily_headphones1.gif

I think it really matches the sonic signature of the Solar, think I would have gone for it..

I had settled on a wooden faceplate to be honest,however this design turned my head and I like it...

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back