Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Sep 26, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #451 of 2,508
Apparently solar drivers are out of stock tho. So solar tour mite b a lil delayed 
mad.gif

Sep 26, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #452 of 2,508
  Very early over here (07.30 => just got out of bed) and this is great news to wake up with!

Also nice to see you over here Ivabign....I saw in the Noble thread that you ordered a K10 => would be nice to read some comparisons (especially with the Solar) later on...
I will definitely be interested in auditioning the RDB MK4 and maybe the RTi2 too
smily_headphones1.gif

This is gonna be a good day
biggrin.gif

Definitely would like to hear both - Nick has said great things about the Solar (Flinkenick)

Sep 26, 2015 at 1:47 AM Post #453 of 2,508
I had the K10 and have demoed the Solar multiple times. The Solar does everything better and the build is better aswell.

Sep 26, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #455 of 2,508
I had the K10 and have demoed the Solar multiple times. The Solar does everything better and the build is better aswell.

Rhapsodio is a great company and deserves attention, but their custom product build is not the equal of Noble - and I'm no fan boy of Noble. That's just silly. Blanket statements like the above serve no useful purpose. Everything better? What does that really mean? 

Universal may be different - but you didn't say that.

Sep 26, 2015 at 2:20 AM Post #456 of 2,508
Rhapsodio is a great company and deserves attention, but their custom product build is not the equal of Noble - and I'm no fan boy of Noble. That's just silly. Blanket statements like the above serve no useful purpose. Everything better? What does that really mean? 

Was talking about the universal K10 vs the built if the universal Solar. Noble universals are plain almond shape. The Mids and Treble are a bit better on the Solar and the 3D is more present on the Solar. BASS on the Solar is felt with no EQ while with the UK10 I had to EQ it.

Sep 26, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #457 of 2,508
  https://www.facebook.com/rhapsodiohk/posts/767609070015819?notif_t=notify_me_page

We did it Boiz!!!

awesome news 
biggrin.gif

i sent them a FB pm , but i propose they open a new thread here named 'loan tour' or sth like that with rules reviews registration etc

they said that 

We would do RDB MK4 recently

Solar would be announce tour at December

Because our Drivers out of stock

Sep 26, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #458 of 2,508

At least there would not be any chunks missing from the shell with a rhapsodio universal iem unlike I seen on another thread this past week.. :)

Sep 26, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #459 of 2,508

well he didn't say anything that i find it 'blanket' - he simply expressed his opinion , and in his opinion solar sounds better and seems better-build

imo, i would consider as the epitome of blanket some posts at the noble thread , where they simply worship an artwork costing an extra 1000$ 
rolleyes.gif

just my 2 (wise?) cents 
wink.gif

Sep 26, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #460 of 2,508
Hey guys just want to let you know that we've been working for a while behind the scenes on organizing a tour. I was a bit surprised that Sammy announced it already since we are still waiting on vital information concerning sponsorship. 

At this point it is not allowed to organize demo tours via head fi for non-sponsors since this is considered advertising. However, Rhapsodio is considering sponsorship which would make sense for two reasons: not only tours would be permitted, but reviews from the tours would actually make front page spreading the Rhapsodio name.

So there will be more news in 1-2 weeks but it is still a bit unclear.

Sep 26, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #461 of 2,508
  Hey guys just want to let you know that we've been working for a while behind the scenes on organizing a tour. I was a bit surprised that Sammy announced it already since we are still waiting on vital information concerning sponsorship. 

At this point it is not allowed to organize demo tours via head fi for non-sponsors since this is considered advertising. However, Rhapsodio is considering sponsorship which would make sense for two reasons: not only tours would be permitted, but reviews from the tours would actually make front page spreading the Rhapsodio name.

So there will be more news in 1-2 weeks but it is still a bit unclear.

Hi Nic...thanks for jumping in and making this clear for everybody...

Now all we can do is wait...

and pray...

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #463 of 2,508
HI everyone.

I am Sammy.
I create a new account here. That i will quickly reply you guys about rhapsodio.
I hope we can do sponser with head fi.

Hi Sammy, welcome back (has been a while since your last post on HF) and glad you're here to answer all of our Rhapsodio questions...
Good luck with the sponsorship, hope you can pull it off...
beerchug.gif

Sep 27, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #465 of 2,508
Welcome and seconded good luck 
wink_face.gif

Hey, I just saw your UM Mentor for sale in the classifieds...as you wrote that you sell it to save up for a custom version later on, of course you really meant that you're saving up for the Solar, right?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back