RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology.
Jun 20, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #271 of 286
2622dcd3765702824cfa68dab22618fc.jpg

Coming. Just got my 750s back from a friend. Will update my review with the three way. Will also share some early impressions in the impressions thread over in the equipment forum.

As an added benefit, I will pick up the SE846 and Dita the Answer tonight and throw them into the review too. That should be interesting.

Cheers,
K

Jun 20, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #272 of 286
2622dcd3765702824cfa68dab22618fc.jpg

Coming. Just got my 750s back from a friend. Will update my review with the three way. Will also share some early impressions in the impressions thread over in the equipment forum.

As an added benefit, I will pick up the SE846 and Dita the Answer tonight and throw them into the review too. That should be interesting.

Cheers,
K

You my friend is all fired up!!

Jun 20, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #274 of 286
  What's the ETA for launch?  Will there be a pre-order?  I am really interested in getting these when they are released! 
popcorn.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

RHA Audio just wrote:

...We've just opened preorder for our distributors, however on sale date has shifted slightly, now looking more like the third week in July, unfortunately...

Jun 22, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #279 of 286
First impressions of the T20 which I have received the T20 over the weekends.

Had a quick listen with the T20 without any burn in, and using the reference filters. First impression of the general sound is that it has an aggressive sound that is slightly U shaped, due to the slightly recessed mids.
Bass is hard, impactful and has excellent extension and texture, but is still well controlled and not very boom with little if any bleed into the midrange. Bass attack is fast, with a decay that is fairly natural. Mids are slightly recessed, yet detailed, with clear and airy sounding vocals. Treble is rather sparkly with excellent extension, just shy of sibilance with the silicon tips.

Will update with more impressions with some specific tracks after burn in!

Jun 24, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #280 of 286

Mine arrived yesterday and I ran pink noise through them overnight as the highs were a tad harsh. My impressions are in line with others: Lots of very punchy bass, maybe a bit too much on some tracks. I'm thinking in-ear TH600s/TH900s. The mids come through well when there is less bass on tracks. The treble I'm going to wait on as it was a bit harsh straight out of the box, though after about 8 hours of pink noise it had settled down somewhat. I was a bit worried the cable would be too thick, but it is comfortable even with glasses on.

The one weird thing for me is that I have to use double-flange tips to get a good seal. I don't know if that is because the tips are too soft or what exactly is going. I'm going to try the foam tips at some point as well as some Complys. I'll see how they go after they've had some hours put on them. 

Jun 24, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #281 of 286
Replied to Currawong's post in the other T20 thread mans thought I'd copy it over here, as well.

Hi @Currawong.

I don't find the treble harsh with Reference filters, but I'm not too treble sensitive and of course YMMV. The bass is elevated, but not overly so IMHO with the Reference filters. It's not Reference, but it is fun L3000.gif

Have you tried Sony Hybrids or Spinfit tips yet? I enjoy the Sony Foam-filled Hybrids on my MA750 but haven't tried with T20 yet. I've seen recommends to use Spinfit with T20 but haven't tried those yet, either.

Jun 24, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #282 of 286
Copied my post from the other thread as well:

I found the treble ok so far. Better after burn in, much more controlled now, and although its still sparkly and abit bright its less fatiguing in the long run. Treble extension is still good though!

Btw guys, which will be the main thread for pictures and impressions? :)

Jun 24, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #283 of 286
Jul 16, 2015 at 3:13 AM Post #285 of 286
can someone please compare the RHA T20 with the IM 70 and etymotic HF 5 cuz im also looking at those two

THX in advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back