RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology.
Jun 18, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #256 of 286
Very interested in your impressions dweaver, your reviews are always helpful. I have the T10s, and am loving them. Only problem is, I lost all of my eartips and am stuck with random ones I found around the house. They still work well, but the stock ones would be nice to try again....unfortunately, I only found sets of single size tips on RHA's website, and not the multi-assorted tip package. :confused:

Liking the black cable on these too! I highly prefer the refined, pure steel look of the buds over glossy or wood or other finish, its very nice and doesn't get too much or too little attention. These new ones look sweet!

Jun 19, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #257 of 286
Very interested in your impressions dweaver, your reviews are always helpful. I have the T10s, and am loving them. Only problem is, I lost all of my eartips and am stuck with random ones I found around the house. They still work well, but the stock ones would be nice to try again....unfortunately, I only found sets of single size tips on RHA's website, and not the multi-assorted tip package.
confused.gif

Liking the black cable on these too! I highly prefer the refined, pure steel look of the buds over glossy or wood or other finish, its very nice and doesn't get too much or too little attention. These new ones look sweet!

Hey man,

Fire us a PM with your address and we'll get a set shipped out.

(There is a new, mixed tip SKU coming this summer, too).

Thanks!

Jun 19, 2015 at 4:24 AM Post #258 of 286
Wow,

I guess someone in Ohio will be very happy when he wakes up and reads that message from you guys!! :D

Cheers,
K

Jun 19, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #259 of 286
^^ This, plus sending a replacement to that one kid in Vietnam, plus numerous cases of simply being there for their customers with cheerful support, are just some of the reasons why I'm happy to recommend RHA to fellow Head-Fiers.  
smile.gif
  Not all manufacturers do this, and the ones that do have earned our patronage.

Jun 19, 2015 at 4:59 AM Post #260 of 286
Thumbs up from me RHA.  To me the mark of a really good company - 

• Customer service when things go wrong
  • Customer engagement (in forums like these)
  • Listening to customer feedback, and openness to implement change - your reaction to the very mixed reviews on the T10, and willingness to implement a change in the T20 (retaining the best of the T10 and opting to change the base signature) is to be applauded. I was one of it's biggest critics (the T10), and looking at the implemented changes, I am really looking forward to hearing a far more balanced option in the T20.

Bravo RHA.

Jun 19, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #261 of 286
@RHA Team

Quick question - as I probably need to front up - I did after all say if you fixed the tuning I'd have to buy a pair 
wink.gif
.  I'm in the US in two weeks (NY and LA), and will be in London later in July for a day.

Where is the best place for me to find a pair - airports would be good if they are on sale there (duty free).

Jun 19, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #262 of 286
  @RHA Team

Quick question - as I probably need to front up - I did after all say if you fixed the tuning I'd have to buy a pair 
wink.gif
.  I'm in the US in two weeks (NY and LA), and will be in London later in July for a day.

Where is the best place for me to find a pair - airports would be good if they are on sale there (duty free).

Good question!

We've just opened preorder for our distributors, however on sale date has shifted slightly, now looking more like the third week in July, unfortunately - when are you in the UK?

Thanks!

Jun 19, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #263 of 286
Just in London for a single day on the 15th July - depart the 16th for Europe

Jun 19, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #265 of 286
Very interested in your impressions dweaver, your reviews are always helpful. I have the T10s, and am loving them. Only problem is, I lost all of my eartips and am stuck with random ones I found around the house. They still work well, but the stock ones would be nice to try again....unfortunately, I only found sets of single size tips on RHA's website, and not the multi-assorted tip package. :confused:

I will write a quick comparison in the review impression thread later tonight when I have some time to do an A/B test or 2.

Jun 19, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #267 of 286
Does anyone here have an MA750, T10i and T20?  It might be nice to have a communal three-way shootout.  
smile.gif

Jun 19, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #268 of 286
I am only missing the 750. I have almost bought it just to satisfy my curiosity but can't afford to do that at the moment and don't believe in pretend buying something like that just so I can test it and return it when finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back