RHA S500i Review Programme Applications Now Open!
Sep 24, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #31 of 63
Hi, Please add me too. I have the MA350's and MA750's with the MA750's currently my IEM of choice. It would be good to audition something between these two in the range.

Sep 24, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #32 of 63
  Will check them out at this years Can Jam in Denver if I don't get to review them. 

You're coming?  
smile.gif
  If you don't stop by the Head-Fi table to say hi, I'm going to kick your ass!  
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #33 of 63
hope i can get to review them as i believe i am capable of writing an unbiased review with comparisons.
For the other enthusiasts to grasp an estimate of how it sound without having tried them . 

Sep 24, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #34 of 63
i'd love to try RHA iem.
my last audition of RHA MA750i and Ti10i is not so well because i can not find the correct plug (due to ear size difference between left and right)
also Ti10i is to heavy for me.

maybe this entry level will work well for me...

Sep 24, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #35 of 63

You're coming?  
smile.gif
  If you don't stop by the Head-Fi table to say hi, I'm going to kick your ass!  
biggrin.gif

I will more than visit. I will try n hang out this time. You guys are actually visiting me. I live in Denver.

Funny story. Last time I was at Can Jam. I introduced myself to Tyll. He was looking at me like I was crazy. Ds who?  Call me mr Nuts.

Look forward to hearing the newest creation from RHA.

Sep 24, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #36 of 63
Hi RHA,

I would love the opportunity to review your S500i's. I have been in the market for a new pair of IEMs. I have been researching and found RHA products and they look like they are a perfect fit for what I am looking for. I am considering the T20i's or MA750's for a personal purchase (hopefully a birthday or Christmas gift - see below). The S500i looks like it would be a great unit too, especially for an ultra-portable setup, and I would love to listen to it.

About me, I am audiophile on a budget! I have some nice equipment, but nothing super high-end. My goto for critical listening is my Beyer DT880's. For portable use I have a set of Sennheiser HD539's, Shure SE215's and MeElec A161's. I drive these either from various fiio amps (E10, E17, and E18) or directly from my MacBook air or iPhone. My home system is Denon AVRS900 with Polk Monitor 75's and my car audio is a Kenwood dead unit with Polk amps and components. I listen to highest quality FLAC music whenever I can, but most of time I use either Apple Music or Google Play as I listen on the road and when not at home. I love listening to music of all genres, but most of my critical listening is with classic/progressive/alternative rock and grunge (I like Rush, Springsteen, Petty, DMB, Foo Fighters, Nirvanna, and Pearl Jam).

I think I can provide a fair review of your product powered with my equipment and compare it to my current fleet of IEMs and Cans.

Also, as bonus, the 25th is my birthday, so this would be a great birthday surprise to get an opportunity to review the S500i!

Thanks for your consideration,
John Krautheim

Sep 24, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #37 of 63
Hello RHA

I am an audio loving audiophile and sound engineer
As an audiophile I very much appreciate the different elements that go into the production, mixing and mastering of audio.
Further how DAP's reproduce the original signal and the relationship between the DAP and the headphone.
I prefer to reference a pure as possible audio to really enjoy all that a particular headphone can offer.
I love music in general but I especially enjoy the interplay of frequencies and how the different elements of housing, drivers and tunings re-produce the audio with headphones.
Myself and my family have a long history of working in and enjoying engineering!
As an audio engineer I spend a lot of time working very closely with micro details of audio. I work a lot with voice and spend a fair amount of time working through various headphones during different periods of the audio process.

Anyway, Ive heard nothing but good things from your company so the chance to spend some quality time evaluating your product would be an honour and a pleasure.

I haven't had any experience yet with RHA products so perhaps I can come from a neutral unbiased position in this regard?
Thanks
jon

Sep 24, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #39 of 63
I'd love to give these a review, I have quite a bit of experience with RHA products, having reviewed the MA750, T10 and T20 and organised the Australian tours for the T10 and T20. 

Here is a link to my reviews:
http://www.head-fi.org/users/353936/reviews

Good luck to everyone! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #40 of 63
Hey RHA, I would be very interested in trying out your product and writing a comprehensive review on them. I have definitely heard the name RHA but I have never actually listened to them in person. I think this will be a great opportunity to be able to get familiar with RHA products. I'd be excited to test these out! I'm a younger audiophile looking for chances to review products and get more familiar with audio in general and just learning the ins and outs of making a good review. Thanks!
My reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/users/405331/reviews

Sep 26, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #41 of 63
  I will more than visit. I will try n hang out this time. You guys are actually visiting me. I live in Denver.

Funny story. Last time I was at Can Jam. I introduced myself to Tyll. He was looking at me like I was crazy. Ds who?  Call me mr Nuts.

Look forward to hearing the newest creation from RHA.

Awesome!  
smile.gif

I'm very interested in seeing what you guys think of the S500i... it's unlike any RHA I've ever heard.  I imagine you guys will be posting full reviews, but if you get a chance to leave some initial impressions in http://www.head-fi.org/t/781361/rha-s500i-impressions-thread, that'd be cool.

Sep 28, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #44 of 63
Good afternoon!

After reviewing all the applications, let me say again a huge thanks to everyone who showed interest - if you guys have seen us on here, you'll know there'll be more opportunities in the future, possibly even for the S500i!

With that said, we decided to go for a mix of familiar faces, those who are familiar with RHA products, and some who are new to all this. Without further ado, step forward...

peter123
Potatoe94
Delance26
nmatheis
B9Scrambler
Hisoundfi

Please can the above users drop us a PM to confirm shipping addresses for the product asap and we'll get some units out.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back