REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Oct 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #289 of 683
Just received this IEM today and color me damned impressed. More impressions to come...

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #290 of 683
This really takes the GR07 sound and perfects it for me. I also love the comfort and even though the cable is a bit flimsy I love the Android mic/button integration. I have a feeling this IEM is going to in my stable for a while...

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #291 of 683
This really takes the GR07 sound and perfects it for me. I also love the comfort and even though the cable is a bit flimsy I love the Android mic/button integration. I have a feeling this IEM is going to in my stable for a while...

Just received this IEM today and color me damned impressed. More impressions to come...

I want my pair two weeks ago :wink:

Seriously, I'm really looking forward to them......

Oct 17, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #294 of 683
I'm not totally sure that this wasn't already there, but just noticed a small crack in one housing... these have been getting a LOT of use! The rotating nozzle is still secure and has the same feel (not loose).

P.S. my favorite tips currently-TTPOD narrow bores from T1-E

Oct 20, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #295 of 683
I just got mine and from what I was reading I wasn't sure how Mich I would like this sound Sig over more "fun" alternatives but I have to say these have grown on me a lot and I think they will make their way to my daily driver. But the cable really makes me worry they seems really Apple like and I have a very poor history with keeping Apple ear buds working

Oct 20, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #296 of 683
I've just got mine. On SGS4 it's bright and very detailed. I had feeling that there are three or four sound sources, It's like there were sounds appearing out of nowhere in my head, Strange feeling. On my hp HDX 18 it sounds very bassy yet separation is ok. Just in mids bass there is small accent. I think out of SGS4 it sounds better, yet for me T1E sounds better. Maybe warmer.

Oct 21, 2014 at 12:19 AM Post #297 of 683
I've just got mine. On SGS4 it's bright and very detailed. I had feeling that there are three or four sound sources, It's like there were sounds appearing out of nowhere in my head, Strange feeling. On my hp HDX 18 it sounds very bassy yet separation is ok. Just in mids bass there is small accent. I think out of SGS4 it sounds better, yet for me T1E sounds better. Maybe warmer.
i liked t1e more than vivo too

Oct 24, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #299 of 683
My pair arrived today and as many others I'm also really impressed with these and I'm already pretty sure they're the most comfortable IEM's that I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back