REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Sep 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #196 of 683
This week are being the best one
smily_headphones1.gif
all days something "out for delivery" today my vivo xe800 will arrive
smily_headphones1.gif

So happy. Kzs, nx1 and today vivos, maybe havi tomorrow?
smily_headphones1.gif

Lots of new toys to play with! 
ksc75smile.gif

I love when packages arrive, I'm like a kid during Christmas or a birthday
tongue.gif

Sep 25, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #198 of 683
Sep 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #202 of 683
I liked the vivo xe800, very good soundstage, but i can only compare that with kz gr lol.
Has a very good clarity on sound
The bass is very weak for my taste
But the difficult thing is the highs, i can't stand listening too much some kinds of music that have prominent highs.
I'm using stock tips. Maybe thats the problem, waiting to receive mh1 generic ones that i bought, to see if the bass will improve and maybe make a mod like skies did. But the quality of sound is the best that i heard until now

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM Post #203 of 683
'the mod' of closing off the vent hole will lessen the bass hump... take a tiny bit of cellophane tape to try out.

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM Post #204 of 683
I liked the vivo xe800, very good soundstage, but i can only compare that with kz gr lol.
Has a very good clarity on sound
The bass is very weak for my taste
But the difficult thing is the highs, i can't stand listening too much some kinds of music that have prominent highs.
I'm using stock tips. Maybe thats the problem, waiting to receive mh1 generic ones that i bought, to see if the bass will improve and maybe make a mod like skies did. But the quality of sound is the best that i heard until now

It takes a good 50 hours before that harshness goes away... but it does go away.

Sep 27, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #207 of 683
Don't have mh1 Sony tips but really liking JVC spiral dots on the xe800...

Sep 27, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #209 of 683
You might not like them... They have a wide bore and smooth out the bass and open the mids... Highs are strong but somehow not as sharp IMHO

Sep 27, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #210 of 683
You might not like them... They have a wide bore and smooth out the bass and open the mids... Highs are strong but somehow not as sharp IMHO
i feel pain on my ears listening the highs... Im letting this burn in with common music playing.. I hope thst could be enough, i don't have problems with highs but are too harsh now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back