Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp
May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #1,397 of 3,080
Now that you mention it he has not replied t my e-mails either. I still owe him some money for the V200 and I sent him an e-mail about it, but he never responded.

Quote:

Well, we exchanged some emails last week, but now it's been SIX days I ain't got a reply to my last emails.

Maybe he's going through some personal problems I think? Can't find a reason for ignoring me
triportsad.gif

I was about to buy a V200, his JVC DX1000, a T1 and a RS1i. A good deal, ain't it?

Has anyone got emails from him lately?

I'm very disappointed
triportsad.gif
triportsad.gif
triportsad.gif

May 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #1,401 of 3,080
Yea, I haven't heard anything for a while, sent another email yesterday.   It seemed to take a week or so for his first responses so maybe he just runs behind schedule when he gets busy . . . I couldn't find a phone number on his website, but maybe I missed it . . .

Quote:

Well, we exchanged some emails last week, but now it's been SIX days I ain't got a reply to my last emails.

Maybe he's going through some personal problems I think? Can't find a reason for ignoring me
triportsad.gif

I was about to buy a V200, his JVC DX1000, a T1 and a RS1i. A good deal, ain't it?

Has anyone got emails from him lately?

I'm very disappointed
triportsad.gif
triportsad.gif
triportsad.gif

May 31, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #1,402 of 3,080
hey guys, have a chance to buy the v100 or v200. 

is the V200 a lot better?

there is a $200-$250 difference, is the V200 worth the extra $$$?

will be buying either he400/500, D5000, LCD2.2...

need to make a decision asap.

May 31, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #1,403 of 3,080
 New toy just in - will report back later on tonight with impressions - very nice looking, let's hope it sounds great.

Nordost Heimdall Revision 2 - first shipment into Australia - just in.

May 31, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #1,404 of 3,080
The cable looks cool but I don't know man, they never worked for me.

Quote:
 New toy just in - will report back later on tonight with impressions - very nice looking, let's hope it sounds great.

May 31, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #1,405 of 3,080
Quote:
The cable looks cool but I don't know man, they never worked for me.

Yeh Zombie I've always been open minded and hardly precious on these things - no qualms in voting myself 'Head-Fi idiot of the week' if I don't hear anything back to back
 with a crappy standard IEC.

May 31, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #1,407 of 3,080
Quote:
hey guys, have a chance to buy the v100 or v200. 

is the V200 a lot better?

there is a $200-$250 difference, is the V200 worth the extra $$$?

will be buying either he400/500, D5000, LCD2.2...

need to make a decision asap.

Personally, I will stretch out to the V200 if funds allow! I have both the HE500 and LCD-2 Bamboo. Both headphones have excellent synergy with the V200. I have a silver/gold cable on the HE500 and that is where my preference lies at the moment until I get the same cable for the LCD-2
wink_face.gif

May 31, 2012 at 11:18 PM Post #1,408 of 3,080
Quote:

Great looking cable......unlike Zombie_X, I find the V200 really revels in having a good power cable. I am using a silver/gold power cord and immediately noticeable is the airier and larger soundstage along with a more textured bass. Mids are pushed forwards slightly.

All in all, I have found it a good improvement on the V200 adding a little more liveliness to the sound signature.

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #1,409 of 3,080
To those wondering about Robert:

I just spoke with Robert and he's doing alright. He told me he had just got over a little bout of depression and has had some family issues lately so hopefully you guys can understand. He's trying to work his way through his e-mails as we speak and will answer everyone's ASAP. So he's on it guys, he's just a little behind.

Also I got some nice news from him. Can you say STAX DEALER? You heard me, he now deals STAX gear and I was told that the gear will be on his site soon. Maybe I'll try to demo something :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back