REVIEW: Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro & Sensaphonics ProPhonic 2X-Soft
Jun 23, 2004 at 6:45 PM Post #226 of 271
Quote:

Originally Posted by pirate
YOU'RE WRONG. IN THE PROFESSIONAL WORLD, WE DON'T DRINK LITE BEER.

If you are as obese as I am you will
wink.gif

And if you are not and if you still drink regular brew...you'll soon be obese and you will join us lite drinkers!!!
eggosmile.gif

Honestly - I love all beer...especially the stuff that you slug and pass out with

Isnt this a headphone section of the forums
confused.gif
Dang...I did it again!!

Bad dog bad dog !!

Jun 23, 2004 at 6:50 PM Post #227 of 271
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmt1
I'm back to square one now; I'm wondering if going with the UE5C's might be the best way for me to go (perhaps without the filter). Has anyone tried the UE5 pro's, or the UE5C's without the filter for the mid frequency?

I believe HRA is the only one to try the ue5 pro at this site. If he's not banned and is willing to share something useful, you might get a comparison between ue5 pro, sensas, and the ue10 pro.

Jun 23, 2004 at 10:37 PM Post #228 of 271
Regardless of anything valid HRA may or may not have had to say, it's too late now. I'm fed up and am using the ignoring feature. At least pages load faster without all the hot air. I'm a musician too, but instead of using that ego in all parts of my life, I pour it into my instrument. HRA's comments were so mind-numbingly immature I'm not going to dignify them except to say to Lindrone that yeah, I'm happily married.

You can have your thread back Lindrone.
smily_headphones1.gif
HRA can talk until he's blue in the face but I don't have to see it.
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2004 at 10:54 PM Post #229 of 271
I'm glad you tuned me out plainjanesong. I find it very interesting how you call someone the names you called me then pretend like it never happened only to pass judgement when given a taste of your own medicine.

On another note, if anyone wants info feel free to PM me as I am not going to post much on this thread....

Jun 24, 2004 at 2:33 AM Post #232 of 271
I am not defending HRA but what have the rest of you self proclaimed "Good Guys" achieved by running him out of this thread?
confused.gif

You should be ashamed of yourselves...coming into an audio forums and behaving like this is a thread in the "outside" section.

HRA has a funny history on the forums no doubt...but cmon! you have to listen to what people have to say. How you take the information is entirely something else...just listen to them.

And if you cannot stand someone - use the ignore feature!!
rolleyes.gif

Thus far only Lindrone and HRA and a handful of other peeps have posted anything of value in this thread.

All others are full of sh!t...me included...posting pictures of a drunk dog!!
rolleyes.gif
LOL

Jun 24, 2004 at 2:44 AM Post #233 of 271
I can't believe what this thread turned into. I was the third person to post in this thread to give lindrone a pat on the back for a review that obviously he put a great deal of time and effort into. Right or wrong, take for what it's worth, deal with it, and move on. Life is too short. I will be in a deposition tomorrow with 10 other lawyers all representing different clients and there will be less hostility in the room then there has been in this thread. That should scare you.

Jun 24, 2004 at 3:21 AM Post #234 of 271
Yeah, I feel really bad for Lindrone. There should be 9 pages of accolades for his awesome review instead of the turmoil we've seen here.
I think the lesson that I've learned today is that I'm not so interested in the search function anymore... having an easy way to mass ignore all the posters in a thread would be far cooler. Heck, until this thread, I had no idea you could really ignore anybody!
biggrin.gif

Bye bye gsferrari and his drunk dog!
tongue.gif

Just kidding...

Jun 24, 2004 at 4:16 AM Post #235 of 271
Damned fools and your damned idiotic arguments...all you are doing is making it much harder for other members to get the information they really need to make a purchasing decision; that is, if you haven't scared them all away from custom IEMs by now.

Jun 24, 2004 at 4:59 AM Post #236 of 271
Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu
Damned fools and your damned idiotic arguments...all you are doing is making it much harder for other members to get the information they really need to make a purchasing decision; that is, if you haven't scared them all away from custom IEMs by now.

I entirely agree. It is juvenile to keep running these arguments. I got some valuable info from HRA which i appreciate. I complained to the mods about the argument and they have seemed to have done absolutely nothing. What on earth are mods for ?

Incidentally, you guy's anti-troll (if there ever were any) technique is completely wrong. A troll loves attention and causing disharmony. The best way to handle a troll is to ignore them. See: http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Jun 24, 2004 at 9:38 AM Post #237 of 271
Quote:

Originally Posted by penbat
I entirely agree. It is juvenile to keep running these arguments. I got some valuable info from HRA which i appreciate. I complained to the mods about the argument and they have seemed to have done absolutely nothing. What on earth are mods for ?

Moderating a forum this big is not an easy task. Give them the time to act, and I'm sure they will, if they see the need. It might well be that they prefer that us, as mature human beings, solve this situation.

Jun 24, 2004 at 10:59 AM Post #238 of 271
Well said gorman. So let this be the last post.

Hope you like my new avatar. It's not all about headphones, its also about singing and dancing...and enjoying the music.

'There may be teardrops to shed
So while there's moonlight and music and love and romance,
Let's face the music and dance'

Jun 24, 2004 at 1:02 PM Post #239 of 271
How about if we confine the insults and innuendo to PM's...If you feel the need to bash someone personally, keep it personal--and private. If you cut out all of the sniping from this thread, it becomes one of the best threads I've ever seen here. However, if you read all the insult, it becomes one of the worst...

Can we please get back on topic, and HRA, would you pretty, pretty please (there, I asked nicely
icon10.gif
) give us a blow by blow comparison of the UE10 PRO, and UE5 PRO (and if you have had the UE5C in the past, that too)? Although it's not exactly the topic of the thread, it would add an important element of information for many of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back