Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Oct 14, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #78 of 2,566
Oct 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #79 of 2,566

Quote:

If I could only let you guys hear what I hear with these things...(and let purrin measure them :wink:)

We are working on it.  ;P

Oct 14, 2011 at 4:40 AM Post #80 of 2,566
Hi Joe I got the Studio V with the normal firmware, do you know where I can obtain the BA firmware as I would love to try that..
But the REF 5 is not so sensitive so I guess it does not matter that much, I think that the BA firmware is aimed to the real sensitive IEMs outthere, but I could be wrong..

I also got the Clip+ and it does a decent job also, but the Studio walks all over it IMO

Oct 20, 2011 at 6:36 AM Post #81 of 2,566
Hurray! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Hi Jason,

I have already received your impressions and they seem fine at the first glance. 

We'll need to process them in the lab, but it's quite certain there is enough room for 5-way Reference to be made for you, maybe with a bit of protruding.

Please be patient, though as manufacturing process will definitely take time, because there is still a queue and we also need to wait for delivery of some components.

I'll let you know when we are able to process the order and in the meantime we'll make the moulds in black opaque for you so that everything's fresh.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Grzegorz Baran
________________________________________________________________________________________________

For total time for my ear impressions to reach Poland (without incident) refer to this: 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/549298/spiral-ear-new-products-and-se-5-way-reference-review-thread/60#post_7793214

Oct 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #82 of 2,566

Quote:
Hurray! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Hi Jason,I have already received your impressions and they seem fine at the first glance. We'll need to process them in the lab, but it's quite certain there is enough room for 5-way Reference to be made for you, maybe with a bit of protruding.Please be patient, though as manufacturing process will definitely take time, because there is still a queue and we also need to wait for delivery of some components.I'll let you know when we are able to process the order and in the meantime we'll make the moulds in black opaque for you so that everything's fresh.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Grzegorz Baran
________________________________________________________________________________________________

For total time for my ear impressions to reach Poland (without incident) refer to this: 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/549298/spiral-ear-new-products-and-se-5-way-reference-review-thread/60#post_7793214

You are in for a treat, please let us know what you think when you get them and after you have had them for a little while.

Nov 1, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #87 of 2,566
so Have you got it? I am really interested in these bad boys. I am asian too. I really hope my ears are big enough.

Quote:

Nov 3, 2011 at 5:39 AM Post #89 of 2,566
Yeah I emailed him too. He said he is absolutely busy at the moment. and won't process my order for like 3 months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back