[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Dec 5, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #1,427 of 3,824
Quote:
Seller didn't mention in description that it has 3 sizes. It says only medium, I haven't noticed that, my bad..

That means the seller removed them from the package. The MH1c comes in a plastic bag and within the plastic bag is another small one housing the 3 sets of tips, XS, S, L, with M already on the IEM itself and there's also a shirt clip in that small baggie. Since he didn't mention it in the description, he is technically not at fault. But I hope you can find some tips that fits. A IEM without tips that fit your ears are useless.

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #1,433 of 3,824
@Saraguie

yes , bro....now, i can't complain. so far, i love the result especially on the sound quality and of course no more crappy cable. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:57 AM Post #1,434 of 3,824
Quote:
@Saraguie

yes , bro....now, i can't complain. so far, i love the result especially on the sound quality and of course no more crappy cable. 
biggrin.gif

OMG that is AMAZING!!! Dood is there a way you can re-cable some and sell it here on head-fi for a reasonable price. Would love to get a set such as yours cuz I really love the sound from these MH1Cs.

Dec 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #1,437 of 3,824
I was not the one who recabled them,  I paid a DIYer here in China to do it for me. I think you can find a DIYer in your place to recable them. The guy said , its too easy. It cost me 100 yuan or 15 USD. For my ears, no more overpowering bass and the mids  is now more forward, of course YMMV.

Dec 6, 2012 at 6:49 AM Post #1,438 of 3,824
Quote:
I was not the one who recabled them,  I paid a DIYer here in China to do it for me. I think you can find a DIYer in your place to recable them. The guy said , its too easy. It cost me 100 yuan or 15 USD. For my ears, no more overpowering bass and the mids  is now more forward, of course YMMV.

is the new cable less microphonic? how is the max volume effected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back