[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Nov 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #527 of 3,824
Quote:
The price at DX from $20 went up to $27.70 as well

Quote:

I'll start blaming ClieOS for the world's inflation.

I am pretty sure it was $27.70 from the start over at DX. As I have written in the review, it is a 'sub-$30' deal.

Nov 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #528 of 3,824
Quote:

I am pretty sure it was $27.70 from the start over at DX. As I have written in the review, it is a 'sub-$30' deal.

Yeah I can confirm this.
btw I also orderer the white MH1C from DX to compare with the black one I bought from a local seller 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:26 AM Post #529 of 3,824
Quote:
Man from the place I bought mine on Amazon its gone from $20.90 on Wednesday to $27.90 today.  They really don't come with much, mine were just in a little zip lock plastic bag with the IEM (headset), tips along with a shirt clip and that was it.

i got mine in this : cost me $29.5 but that was the cheapest deal back then, the next was around 50 dollars ..

inside is everythin what you mentioned but i got a 1 year warranty as well.

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #530 of 3,824
Wow, I feel so lucky to have bought the MH1C earlier, when the prices was only $22,
I know it's only an extra $5 but that's $5 I can spend on something else :) (Perhaps more Discovery IEMs!)
Never the less it's still a great steal for only $27!

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #531 of 3,824
Wow, I feel so lucky to have bought the MH1C earlier, when the prices was only $22,
I know it's only an extra $5 but that's $5 I can spend on something else :) (Perhaps more Discovery IEMs!)
Never the less it's still a great steal for only $27!

I'm thinking you'll be pretty wrapped with these Omnom, even though I haven't heard mine yet, I know a lot of the members preferences and IEM standards who have, there's been nothing but positive feedback and great impressions up against other IEM's in a much higher price range from most of them.

Your IEM prayers may possibly of been answered.

Nov 4, 2012 at 3:29 AM Post #532 of 3,824
Quote:
I'm thinking you'll be pretty wrapped with these Omnom, even though I haven't heard mine yet, I know a lot of the members preferences and IEM standards who have, there's been nothing but positive feedback and great impressions up against other IEM's in a much higher price range from most of them.
Your IEM prayers may possibly of been answered.

LOL!
I too have not heard mine yet,
and its BLOODY KILLING ME!
Yes I do think my IEM prayers have been answered! 
Finely!

Nov 4, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #533 of 3,824
Quote:
LOL!
I too have not heard mine yet,
and its BLOODY KILLING ME!
Yes I do think my IEM prayers have been answered! 
Finely!

haha, you are going to love these Omnom, DAT BASS KILLS YO!!! I didn't expect such great BIG/ tight bass coming from these things, thought they were more "flat" in sound. Glad I was wrong. 
L3000.gif

Nov 4, 2012 at 4:03 AM Post #534 of 3,824
Quote:
haha, you are going to love these Omnom, DAT BASS KILLS YO!!! I didn't expect such great BIG/ tight bass coming from these things, thought they were more "flat" in sound. Glad I was wrong. 
L3000.gif

Wow, that is so reassuring!
Man, why won't they get here already!
Is the bass as good as FX101? or have you not fully burned them in?

Nov 4, 2012 at 4:24 AM Post #536 of 3,824
These are kind of like the Logitech TF10 with the long lost midrange restored. Similar features otherwise, except of course, better fit.

Nov 4, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #537 of 3,824
Cover up that vent on top. :)

i tried this, and found the treble lost a touch of sparkle .. 

though bass was slightly tamed, especially the mid bass... i like it stock! ... 

also theres a slight reduction in any sonic space they put up with the taped vent ! 

Nov 4, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #538 of 3,824
I put my order yesterday and it seems "total digital stores" dispatched it already.

Anyone knows if this seller provides tracking codes for international posting? I read some other people bought from this seller too, so anyone got tracking codes?

Can't wait to hear these on my SGS3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back