[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
May 22, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #3,457 of 3,824
  I have small ear canals and lost the small tip. I bought some "Earbud replacement noise cancellation memory foam tips SIZE MEDIUM 6/10/30/50pcs" off of ebay.  They are a little large on the post, so I wrapped it with Teflon tape until the tips fit on more snug.  I couldn't tell you a good from bad tip, but these work fine for me.

Just a little update.  After a little while, these tips tend to slip off pretty easy even with the teflon tape, so they can often end up in your ear, bouncing on the ground or just plain lost.  Good thing they are cheap come in multiple packs!

Jun 12, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #3,459 of 3,824
WOW jet audio 20 band EQ is just awesome! I can get my modded mh1 to sounds close to phonak pfe's, so guys anyone know other android player or just EQ that have 20 band? jet audio eq is awesome but UI is too cluttered for my taste.

Jun 30, 2015 at 8:21 AM Post #3,462 of 3,824
Just got a pair of the old Ericsson type and they work just fine with my OnePlus One, although they don't work at all with my Xperia Z3.

Is it just me or is the split between the earphones and the rest of the cable the wrong way round?

Jun 30, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #3,463 of 3,824
Just got a pair of the old Ericsson type and they work just fine with my OnePlus One, although they don't work at all with my Xperia Z3.

Is it just me or is the split between the earphones and the rest of the cable the wrong way round?

Haha, yeah, a lot of people have commented on that. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back