[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Sep 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #3,316 of 3,824
Wonder if anyone have extra pair of medium mh1c tips. I lost a pair "sad face" and nothing can replace these wonderful tips

Sep 30, 2014 at 2:47 AM Post #3,322 of 3,824
After 2 months of perfect function , the right side speaker is playing at half volume than the left side. Strangely, if I let the MH1 unused for a day for a while I hear again both sides at the same volume for 15-30 minutes , until the right speaker again loses volume. 

Sep 30, 2014 at 2:52 AM Post #3,323 of 3,824
After 2 months of perfect function , the right side speaker is playing at half volume than the left side. Strangely, if I let the MH1 unused for a day for a while I hear again both sides at the same volume for 15-30 minutes , until the right speaker again loses volume. 

Have you covered any of the bass vents?

Oct 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #3,325 of 3,824
And the voodoo continues: this morning I played music on my MH1c  for 4 hours on my laptop in perfect condition and when I went out for lunch after 30 minutes connected on my Xperia T phone the rigt channel faded out again. Now I remember that happened before at my phone, but never in my laptop. This time I played a bit, like inserting again in my ear or trying to find the perfect fit, hearing a bit of driver flex. After a while I regained sound , and now , connected again to my laptop, I hear sound equally from each sides. I cannot understand what happens with  them connected on the phone.

Oct 1, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #3,326 of 3,824

It happened to me (and there are many entries you can find in this thread about it) many times. If you just wait about an hour or so it becomes completely normal again

Oct 3, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #3,328 of 3,824
Well, yesterday they played perfectly for the whole day on my laptop or my phone. For what they cost, I could just buy a new pair or get used to this behaviour. Damn, they worth every penny for that bass, I almost prefer them over the much expensier Monster Turbine Pro Copper! But I really hate that flat cable, it is in no way portable. Is there a version with normal cable?

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #3,329 of 3,824
  Well, yesterday they played perfectly for the whole day on my laptop or my phone. For what they cost, I could just buy a new pair or get used to this behaviour. Damn, they worth every penny for that bass, I almost prefer them over the much expensier Monster Turbine Pro Copper! But I really hate that flat cable, it is in no way portable. Is there a version with normal cable?

No. And yes I agree, the sound sig is just excellent!

Oct 7, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #3,330 of 3,824
Having the same right bud volume issue as some of you.  Oh well, they served me well for 1.5 years of commuting.

If they're cheap I might just pick up another pair.  Any deals on the Android mh1c model in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back