smile.gif

mmm.. 
rolleyes.gif
 let me guess, a Beats or a Skullcandy 
eek.gif

Nov 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #740 of 3,824
Quote:
Hi everyone,
I've read some posts earlier about these headphones not being compatible with walkmens, nanos, iphones but can someone clarify this?
By compatible, do you mean it doesn't produce sound? or that the volume/pause play controls don't work?

Thanks for clarifying

When I use it with my cowon player, I have to hold down the middle button in order to hear the bass or treble. Without pressing it down, treble is extremely buzzy and tinny, and the bass is almost gone and just buzzes.

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #741 of 3,824
Yes this is due to the TRRS (phones + mic) connector, the solutions are :
-Get an adaptater (TRRS -> TRS)
-Slighty pull out the connector  in order to have the stereo sound
-Change the cable
-Put something on the middle button to get it always pressed down

Nov 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #746 of 3,824
Quote:
Has anyone found any reviews of this anywhere else but on headfi? I haven't. I'm (half seriously) worried this is some kind of sociological experiment.

If this really is, I am really digging where is experiment is going, sounds good to me.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:

Or even worse, Head-Fi dominance by Sony! 
biggrin.gif

Bring it Sony!!! We need more of these crazy bang for the buck IEM gems.   
beerchug.gif
Just try to be less "trendy" next time with your cable choices, back to the basics is always best.

Nov 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #749 of 3,824
Quote:
not by sony , just by clieos
cool.gif

He was already accused of being at Sony's service with this find, so Sony's behind it! 
tongue.gif

Stuff Jones, read the thread title... These where bundled IEM with mobile phones, and were practically "unkown" before ClieOS found them! That's why you can't find much about them outside of HF... 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back