Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Feb 21, 2018 at 7:53 PM Post #6,168 of 7,140
Do you need assistance with your player? If Angie is unable to help you with something, perhaps I can?
Oh not at all, Bruce. I just appreciate that guys like you and the Englishman whose name I'm afraid to spell, but sounds like seesaw, are looking out for us. Angie's place has no representation on forums like this. So, I may be unfairly disrespecting AmericanSound. It seems that in all the threads to which I subscribe, there's a presence of British, American and even Chinese companies such as Questyle and FiiO. But, no Canadian firms show any interest in showing their faces. I've just been sitting on my hands about getting my 1R repaired. But, that's my fault. I'm just glad you and Esseasauce (Forgive me), are on here. Not to mention all the crap you put up with. Thanks.

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:25 PM Post #6,170 of 7,140
Sent my QP1R in last week, so it should be there soon. Shout out and thanks to Bruce!
I really miss the sound from my QP1R, as I am stuck using my Note 8. Its never the same. Honestly just hope to have the replacement in soon so I can go back to enjoying musical bliss :L3000:

Feb 26, 2018 at 10:03 PM Post #6,171 of 7,140
Sent my QP1R in last week, so it should be there soon. Shout out and thanks to Bruce!
I really miss the sound from my QP1R, as I am stuck using my Note 8. Its never the same. Honestly just hope to have the replacement in soon so I can go back to enjoying musical bliss :L3000:

I sent mine too.

Feb 27, 2018 at 5:44 AM Post #6,173 of 7,140

I sent mine too.

Ahhh, a fellow brother in arms lol
Hopefully we get our rental units soon and go back to musical bliss while we wait

And then there were three. I sent mine in, also.

Feb 27, 2018 at 6:35 AM Post #6,175 of 7,140
I have sent PMs to everyone who sent me their info, so if you have not already, please check your messages.

Hi Bruce I sent you a PM but I did not get a reply, maybe because I'm from the Philippines so not sure how you'd be able to help me with my QP1R. If it can't be repaired I'll just wait till it dies out and hopefully get a new one with the batt indicator issue no longer present. I know of 3 QP1R owners, (including me)here who have the issue despite having updated the firmware to 1.09 and we've just learned to live with the fact that it's a great player with a bad batt sensor (?) Anyway, I hope you reach out soon so I can get my DAP fixed. I don't want to replace it because it just sounds so great.

Feb 27, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #6,176 of 7,140
Hi Bruce I sent you a PM but I did not get a reply, maybe because I'm from the Philippines so not sure how you'd be able to help me with my QP1R. If it can't be repaired I'll just wait till it dies out and hopefully get a new one with the batt indicator issue no longer present. I know of 3 QP1R owners, (including me)here who have the issue despite having updated the firmware to 1.09 and we've just learned to live with the fact that it's a great player with a bad batt sensor (?) Anyway, I hope you reach out soon so I can get my DAP fixed. I don't want to replace it because it just sounds so great.

I am still waiting to hear, but I am sure it'll be sometime soon.

Feb 27, 2018 at 10:56 AM Post #6,178 of 7,140
Glad to hear you like the player. My end-game for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back