Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Apr 24, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #1,652 of 7,140
Apr 24, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #1,653 of 7,140

I'm withholding any comparrisons with the stock and my Ref Silver Litz until I've been able to log some additional hours on the Therium. My intent is to become absolutely accostomed to the SQ using the Therium, and then swap to the other cables to see if I notice any losses. It should be easier to pick out what I'm not hearing, than trying to explain differences in stepping up the ladder. So far I can't find a single thing about the Therium that I'm not absolutely in love with. Trevor does outstanding work!

I'll be interested in your impressions.

Apr 24, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #1,655 of 7,140
Can the size of the font be adjusted at all? Dang, I must be getting old. 

Not yet at least. The powers that be are aware about the request for text size options to be released in a future update.

Apr 24, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #1,656 of 7,140
Not yet at least. The powers that be are aware about the request for text size options to be released in a future update.

popcorn.gif
 Waiting impatiently...
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Apr 24, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #1,657 of 7,140
Apr 25, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #1,663 of 7,140
Looks nice.

What was your previous source that you used with these Iem's ? and is it a big improvement in terms of SQ (previous source vs QP1R) ?

My next highest quality source is the ibasso dx100.The qp1r is a bit better at transparency and better at driving full sized headphones. Bass seems better on the dx

Apr 26, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #1,664 of 7,140
Okay, so in the past 24 hours I've had the qp1r shut down without notice 3x. I had read about this happening to other owners. I thought "whew, glad that isn't a problem with mine." You want to talk about ruining the experience of listening to music. And now I've become gunshy about it, waiting for it to shut down the next time. 

This issue really must be addressed and resolved in a firmware update. 

Apr 26, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #1,665 of 7,140
  Okay, so in the past 24 hours I've had the qp1r shut down without notice 3x. I had read about this happening to other owners. I thought "whew, glad that isn't a problem with mine." You want to talk about ruining the experience of listening to music. And now I've become gunshy about it, waiting for it to shut down the next time. 

This issue really must be addressed and resolved in a firmware update. 

Try turning off the shutdown timer in your settings. It seems to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back