Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Nov 14, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #497 of 7,140
It's nice to hear those opinions on the Senn M2.0. I'm looking into getting a pair sometime in the next few months. I love my IEMs, but sometimes I think I'd like a closed back over-ear to take out on a walk or to work. My search has narrowed in on the Momentum 2.0. Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to audition them.

The Sennheiser HD600 is glorious, but that stays indoors hooked up to my desktop unit.

Nov 15, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #500 of 7,140
On Amazon, too! I may have to buy now.

I really shouldn't, though.

I have $50 in Amazon credit saved up. I could get them for a flat $200... :xf_eek:

-~::Edit::~-
Pinky succumbed to his fell need.

02SHAME-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Nov 18, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #502 of 7,140
Hello i received my Questyle qp1r today, first impression ,wonderfull device , now i have a dream team ;ak240;lotoo paw gold and this great machine
wink.gif

i'd love to read a write up comparing those 3 daps.

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #503 of 7,140
Senn Momentum M2 sound good ... I hope once they break in the bass comes up a bit or I'll need to play with EQ setting.

Comfortable - Check, Cable has a bit of microphonics. Any one know of a better after market cable that has a right angle 3.5mm termination?
I ordered a $10 one from ebay ... but there might be better options?

As far as isolation ... I was hoping for a bit more .. but then again the NYC Subway system and crowded trains are a fracken noise-fest ... so I guess I was expecting something impossible ... no fault to the headphones .. at work they are great because I can't hear my boss so that's a great thing

Nov 20, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #504 of 7,140
It's nice to hear those opinions on the Senn M2.0. I'm looking into getting a pair sometime in the next few months. I love my IEMs, but sometimes I think I'd like a closed back over-ear to take out on a walk or to work. My search has narrowed in on the Momentum 2.0. Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to audition them.

The Sennheiser HD600 is glorious, but that stays indoors hooked up to my desktop unit.

My favorite portable. Keep in mind I prefer the wired version.

Nov 20, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #505 of 7,140
Nov 20, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #507 of 7,140
Just got my QP1R.    Nifty little player.   Looks great, sounds great.   The volume knob is very easy to use.   The silver disc controller is a joke, but with the decals from Acousticsounds.com it works fine.   I'm told after a few weeks breakin it will work much better. 

Very impressed so far.  I'd like to compare it to my tube amp but I have a tube out!   Bad timing. 

Nov 21, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #508 of 7,140
I joined the club yesterday. 
I had the chance to listen the QP1R a month ago and after this try I wanted one. 

I discover the UI and I have just one observation 
The menu offers the choice by artist but when you choose your artist you will have all the songs but not classified by album. 
If the futur firmware could propose this it would be perfect. 

And I read a lot of criticism about the wheel and I have found a solution "simply wet your thumb a little and the wheel will turn perfectly "

Nov 21, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #510 of 7,140

Users who are viewing this thread

Back